Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2001 9:06:36 PM EDT
Who on this forum is the biggest ass?

We're not trying to establish who the person is by any future postings or by what somebody can manage to say within this one post, it's all based off of prior postings leading up to this post.

What?  Classifications?  Well okay, in that case I guess there could be the biggest smart ass, there could be the biggest horse's ass, and I guess just the biggest asshole.

I guess we just need to get it out there for the record once and for all.

FrankTheSpank is a favorite of mine and he seems to either be a smart ass or a horse's ass, one or the other I just can't decide.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Imbroglio. Next question?
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]
McBiggestAss?  Hmm, I wonder who that could McBe.

You've got my McVote, I'm just a Mc"smart"ass myself
[;D]

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I posted a reply to a thread about roll pins on the front sight base that makes me a fair candidate for "Dumb*ss". I read somewhere (forgot where)that "you're never quite so stupid as when you're trying to be smart."
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
What's this "We" bullshit? Got a worm in your pocket?
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#5]
ME! Just ask ARlady.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Steyr...man we need to have a little talk.  It's about our, say, "position" in this post.

Now I know you try your best to get yourself over as a smartass, and for the most part you succeed with finesse and style.  For that, my hat goes off to you.  But, we all know the biggest smartass in this site is...well, me.

Yes, it's true it's true.  I'm a sarcastic negative jackass, but if we're handing out rewards for such obtuse behavior, then be all means of my grasp I shall receive this honor...oh yes, it shall be mine.

However, if we have other candidates for this position, I will be happy to treat them to a few rounds of Wit battling.  Just don't come firing blanks, because I'm gonna be bringing a full load of FMJ.... "Firmly the Most Jackass".

Thank you, and may the power of God, The Holy Ghost, and Dennis Miller be with you.

Jewbroni~

P.S.  Is there really any McArgument over the Most McAsshole?  thought not.....
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I can come across fairly aggravating most times, I am not that way in person by any means. Amazing how the faceless nature of this internet thing brings out some of the worst in some people and some better qualities out of others.

Still ask for the Saturday Night Fights and you can find it comical...that's where it should end but McUZI/McSpeed kinda strives for the top seed spot.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#8]
SteyrAUG, she's just PO'd because you're right! (Treat a woman like a queen, and see what happens.......she'll sh*t all over you. But, guys that treat their girlfriends like dirt can't get rid of 'em!)
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Jew, don't make me post pictures. Don't make me do the bad thing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can come across fairly aggravating most times, I am not that way in person by any means. Amazing how the faceless nature of this internet thing brings out some of the worst in some people and some better qualities out of others.

Still ask for the Saturday Night Fights and you can find it comical...that's where it should end but McUZI/McSpeed kinda strives for the top seed spot.

McInternet Rambo huh?

Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#11]
McBermshot
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Post pictures all day big man.  Understand I will retaliate with brute mental and pictoral force, but it shall be limited to a 320 x 200 fuzzy webcam picture (ala "Clues on Who is the Jew" quality).  I'm poor, which makes me more disgruntled, which boosts my smartass level.

"Being poor and apathetic to a smartass is like natural sunlight to Superman".

Jewboski~
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah? Well I can piss 40 ft. and I'm accustomed to violating peoples' rights.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah? Well I can piss 40 ft. and I'm accustomed to violating peoples' rights.
View Quote

yeah and he's doing a good job of it over at [url]www.HK91.com[/url][;)][;)]
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#15]
What in the hell did I do?
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who on this forum is the biggest ass?... just the biggest asshole.

View Quote

Witout a doubt  ANTIUSSA.  Enough said.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who on this forum is the biggest ass?... just the biggest asshole.

View Quote

Witout a doubt  ANTIUSSA.  Enough said.
View Quote

Wow, another one post weenie. Have some ball$ and use your real name.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks, RipMeyer, although I don't recall pissing in your cornflakes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top