Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2001 4:06:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

My freaking good coax crimpers!
I ask wife what they are doing on the countertop. She says the on off knob was missing off of the crockpot, so she found these in my toolbox, said it fit the switch stem just fine. DOH!  

Guess I'll have to lock those up with the duct tape :)
View Quote

Mine does the same thing all the time. I can't find an important /expensive tood or item, tear the whole house apart....nothing! When she is asked if She knows where it might be. I get the "I can't keep track of everything!" Then looks at Me weird when I get upset when I find it "Like You did" or outside rusting where She "Needed" it. Oh Well!, Ya Gotta' love Em!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Mines the opposite, we have more bent butter knives than we do screws. I have put many a screwdriver in the kitchen, buuuut nnnnooooooooooooooo, gotta use a butterknife on a screw.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mines the opposite, we have more bent butter knives than we do screws. I have put many a screwdriver in the kitchen, buuuut nnnnooooooooooooooo, gotta use a butterknife on a screw.
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!

I think it must be instinct with them!
The whole "butterknife" thing!

LOL LOL LOL!

So true.....

McHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have exactly the opposite problem...

All of my screwdrivers seem to migrate from the garage to the 'junk' drawer.

I have NO idea what she does with them, or WHY she needs so many different types of these screwdrivers when we don't have that many different types of screws in the whole house!

What could this woman want with a torx screwdriver when she doesn't any mechanical interest anyway?
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#5]
My boss......makes twice as much as i do, calls me three times a day with mucho questions........duhh....who`s the dummy?.....waldo...don`t worry..two different mindsets, besides...you know better than to try to understand them!!!!!.....[grenade]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top