Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2014 4:28:04 PM EDT

http://centurylink.net/tv/3/player/vendor/CNN/player/cnn/asset/cnn-police_list_man_as_dark_negro-cnn/source/Clips

The Police Department of Lockport, New York described a suspect as "dark negro" to the outrage of civil rights groups.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
More stupid bullshit.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Were they Spanish speaking?

I guess they could have been anthropologically correct and said "negroid".

Stupid to get upset over a term.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]
United Negro College Fund better change their name.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More stupid bullshit.

View Quote

Indeed

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a Negra Modello at a mexicn joint the other day. The black guys next to me did a double take like they wanted some. I ignored them. When the waitress brought my beer, I ordered another by name immediately.

Words. Word.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]
White hispanic wasn't racist, or was it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Here in the Chicago area, the media often don't mention the race of suspects at all. That really helps when you're trying to find a criminal, just to ID them by color of hair, eyes, and clothing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Here in the Chicago area, the media often don't mention the race of suspects at all.
View Quote

Everyone already knows I guess.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here in the Chicago area, the media often don't mention the race of suspects at all. That really helps when you're trying to find a criminal, just to ID them by color of hair, eyes, and clothing.
View Quote

white t shirt
blue jeans
dreads

I can only guess.....
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Down here in south Florida, Some of our officers got in trouble for using the acronym TND on reports (Typical Negro Description)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top