Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2014 5:34:44 AM EDT
In Ireland and have 5 minutes until the Jameson whiskey tour here in cork/midleton. Will try and post pics soon!

Finished the tour, heading to a pub with wife's family (MIL is from here and we have a family reunion tomorrow).

Anyone know a good place to get a cool knife? Staying in Blarney/Cork till next Friday. Did Jameson and the titanic museum today on cobh. Back to Dublin at the end of our trip.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In Ireland and have 5 minutes until the Jameson whiskey tour here in cork/midleton. Will try and post pics soon!
View Quote

You should be offered to buy some distillery only editions of Jameson. Buy some and ship it back. It will be priceless.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:42:48 AM EDT
[#2]
mmmm, whiskey;

We've a man's work ahead of us this day
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:43:54 AM EDT
[#3]
You're a lucky SOB i'm at work I would love to visit Ireland
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I will paypal you money if you want to ship stuff back!!! I was there in Feb and it was awesome.  Enjoy yourself, but not too much at the tasting...
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:48:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I've done it, its a good time.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump!
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#7]
How was the Jameson tour?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Buy a shitload of Irish Whiskey while you're there. You only have to pay duty on total value over $1,000 so LOAD UP!

My last trip to Ireland, we brought a suitcase just for booze
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top