Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/8/2014 3:54:17 AM EDT
UN groups say at least 40,000 members of the Yazidi sect, many of them women and children, have taken refuge in nine locations on Mount Sinjar, a craggy, mile-high ridge identified in local legend as the final resting place of Noah's ark.

At least 130,000 more people, many from the Yazidi stronghold of Sinjar, have fled to Dohuk, in the Kurdish north, or to Irbil, where regional authorities have been struggling since June to deal with one of the biggest and most rapid refugee movements in decades.
View Quote

UHHCR: So far in 2014, an estimated 1.2 million Iraqis have been displaced by fighting, including from Anbar and Ninewa governorates.
View Quote

Protests condemning tens of thousands killed, 1.2 million displaced, rapes, torture, theft, and creating a virtual prison for 40,000 civilians trapped on Mount Sinjar?

Zero.

Offers of humanitarian convoys?

Zero.

Muslim stars taking to Twitter with #StopIsis hastag?

Zero.

A Fatawah against ISIS attacking non-Muslims issued by a state Iman?

Zero.

Outrage about the shrines, churches, and historical places being blown up and destroyed by Isis?

Zero.

There are no moderates.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:57:05 AM EDT
[#1]
all muslems have the same goal of world wide domination by islam. some go about by different means, but they all have the same goal. world wide domination isn't a "moderate" goal. there are no moderates.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Check your privilege.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:59:10 AM EDT
[#3]
If they don't care, why should we?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Heck, Al-Maliki has had nearly half his country taken over by ISIS, and he seems more concerned about what Israel is doing against Hamas than his own country.  It's a special kind of derp.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:00:29 AM EDT
[#5]
1.2 million? Pick up an AK and defend yourselves, pussies.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:01:46 AM EDT
[#6]

I could care less if I offend anyone with this, but Islam is a brain disase.  Only sick people would condone the things they do and have such a twisted sense of right and wrong.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#7]
It's the hypocrisy that gets me.

Gaza versus Iraq

The number of dead muslim, Christian, and other sects killed by Isis number in the tens of thousands. The number of dead which includes Hamas terrorist numbers 1300.

Yet, there are worldwide protests against Israel not a single one against ISIS.

Yet, we are constantly told that most Muslims are 'moderates' who advocate peace. Seeing is believing and there is no observable repulsion to what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam by Muslims around the world.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:04:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Heck, Al-Maliki has had nearly half his country taken over by ISIS, and he seems more concerned about what Israel is doing against Hamas than his own country.  It's a special kind of derp.
View Quote

This kind of Kobayashi Maru situation calls for....

Responsibility 2 Protect Man!

He'll just bomb random people until something stops, like functional government in Libya!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:06:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[div style='text-align: left;']I could care less if I offend anyone with this, but Islam is a brain disase.  Only sick people would condone the things they do and have such a twisted sense of right and wrong.
[div style='text-align: left;']

View Quote

Well, to be fair the same could have been said about the Christian church at different times throughout history..

The difference is Christianity has for the most part evolved with changing times...Islam has not and much of it appears stuck in the 12th century...

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:07:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Gaza versus Iraq

The number of dead muslim, Christian, and other sects killed by Isis number in the tens of thousands. The number of dead which includes Hamas terrorist numbers 1300.

Yet, we are constantly told that most Muslims are 'moderates' who advocate peace. Seeing is believing and there is no observable repulsion to what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam by Muslims around the world.
View Quote

MSM will never report this. It's racist in the progressive view
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Why would anyone care about the Yazidis?

Muslims think they are Satanists.

Euros buy no oil from them and aren't going to start a riot with their urban Muslim populations to protect the Yazidis.

So, who does that leave?

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:09:02 AM EDT
[#13]
He just said we will do food drops and limited aistrikes.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:10:50 AM EDT
[#14]
All this makes me wonder what is going to happen when Isis turns its sights on Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.

Will these populations stand up to the ISIS army or great them as liberators?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:12:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

All this makes me wonder what is going to happen when Isis turns its sights on Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.

View Quote

I really want to see if they have the balls to roll on Mecca...
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:12:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Gaza versus Iraq

View Quote

I believe the term is silent acquiescence.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, but some people's sense of right and wrong is based on general principles, not political relativity.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:19:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Conclusion: they are happy and content with the destruction, death, and chaos and want it to spread everywhere.  That's what I got, am I wrong?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:22:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, but some people's sense of right and wrong is based on general principles, not political relativity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if we're going to be shipping American servicemen back to Dover in boxes, it better be, in my estimation, for a higher reason than Samantha Powers' guilty conscience.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:23:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I could care less if I offend anyone with this, but Islam is a brain disase.  Only sick people would condone the things they do and have such a twisted sense of right and wrong.
View Quote

So, you do care then.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:25:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Conclusion: they are happy and content with the destruction, death, and chaos and want it to spread everywhere.  That's what I got, am I wrong?
View Quote

The Bible pretty much covered that 4,000 years ago:
Genesis 16:12
And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand'shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean like the people of Iran greeted the mullahs as liberators?  A perfect "be careful what you wish for" moment.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:28:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:28:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Fucks given by me zero
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:29:54 AM EDT
[#25]
I wasn't alive back before WWII started and am wondering if the same sort of cowardly shit was prevalent with the lack of protests of the fucking Nazis?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:30:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
UN groups say at least 40,000 members of the Yazidi sect, many of them women and children, have taken refuge in nine locations on Mount Sinjar, a craggy, mile-high ridge identified in local legend as the final resting place of Noah's ark.

At least 130,000 more people, many from the Yazidi stronghold of Sinjar, have fled to Dohuk, in the Kurdish north, or to Irbil, where regional authorities have been struggling since June to deal with one of the biggest and most rapid refugee movements in decades.
View Quote

UHHCR: So far in 2014, an estimated 1.2 million Iraqis have been displaced by fighting, including from Anbar and Ninewa governorates.
View Quote

Protests condemning tens of thousands killed, 1.2 million displaced, rapes, torture, theft, and creating a virtual prison for 40,000 civilians trapped on Mount Sinjar?

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

Outrage about the shrines, churches, and historical places being blown up and destroyed by Isis?

Zero.

There are no moderates.

View Quote

Islamic jihadi fundamentalism is spreading like wildfire and although there were a lot of pro-American muslim moderates in the recent past, their numbers shrink every day.  You will never hear about them in the media.  

Picture yourself as a pro-western, moderate muslim in Pakistan.  What do you think will happen after you protest?  The pro-taliban folks will hunt you down and kill you.  Those folks keep their mouths shut.

People in America? Good luck finding anything in the news but CAIR and they're linked to fundamentalists.  It's like the NAACP.  They don't represent a group but an ideology.

You are right about one thing. There is no more moderation in Islam.  Now, either folks love the west or hate it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:30:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, if we're going to be shipping American servicemen back to Dover in boxes, it better be, in my estimation, for a higher reason than Samantha Powers' guilty conscience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Samantha Powers has zero authority to set US policy.  She, like all diplomats, gets her positions dictated to her by career State bureaucrats.  One doesn't become a FSO if you have any desire or hopes of thinking for yourself and acting with anything resembling autonomy.  Sometimes the politically connected types are actually a breath of fresh air in this regard.

Regardless, what the US government believes is worth doing "something" about is a different question than what we - collectively or individually - should "care" about.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:32:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Gaza versus Iraq

View Quote

You protest in areas where they or Hamas are at and you are summarily executed.

But outside their sphere of control...........the silence is deafening and NOT surprising one bit.

The world has gone crazy once again.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:33:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Islamic jihadi fundamentalism is spreading like wildfire and although there were a lot of pro-American muslim moderates in the recent past, their numbers shrink every day.  You will never hear about them in the media.  

Picture yourself as a pro-western, moderate muslim in Pakistan.  What do you think will happen after you protest?  The pro-taliban folks will hunt you down and kill you.  Those folks keep their mouths shut.

People in America? Good luck finding anything in the news but CAIR and they're linked to fundamentalists.  It's like the NAACP.  They don't represent a group but an ideology.

You are right about one thing. There is no more moderation in Islam.  Now, either folks love the west or hate it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

There are no moderates.

They only love the west when we are pumping money to them. That's it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:33:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:33:18 AM EDT
[#32]
We should arm the Kurds.  They are good people, they love and support the US ... they are also tolerant of other religions.

The Iraqi Shia government is worthless.  Their army is weak and useless.  The only legitimate fighting force in Iraq are the Kurds Peshmerga.

Instead Obama will continue to support the worthless Shia government that would rather quit and die than put up a fight.  They will then bravely find some Sunni's civilians in Baghdad and wack them in retribution instead of fighting the real enemy.

Help the damn Kurds, start by allowing their tanker to deliver the 100 million dollars of oil sitting just of the coast of Texas so they have some cash.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:34:38 AM EDT
[#33]

There are no moderates.

View Quote

Basically the moderates are intimidated into silence.  Always been that way with Isam.  As a result, you are basically correct as they sit it out.

Only time the moderates come out is to protest us, since they know we won't cut their heads off.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:34:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

Zero.

There are no moderates.

People confuse Arab and muslim all the time.  Just because the media doesn't report it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:34:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:35:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, one thing is for sure, with the weakened state of America (leadership, not military.....yet) we won't be coming back to help.

Those guys are pretty much on their own.

Maybe Russia or China will step in (you know, for a price) but it sure as hell ain't gonna be America.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:36:33 AM EDT
[#37]
anyone see the Bibi interview with Hannity yesterday?

He explained it pretty damn well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:37:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Care to share or enlighten us as to what was said>?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:37:57 AM EDT
[#39]
The Iraqi army has 250,000 troops, planes and tanks.  Isis has maybe 10,000 troops.  The Iraqi army is the most useless army in all of history.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:38:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wasn't alive back before WWII started and am wondering if the same sort of cowardly shit was prevalent with the lack of protests of the fucking Nazis?
View Quote

Hell, we had open NAZI clubs and groups holding open rallies here in America.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:38:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No, the UN is for allowing Hamas to stage rockets and then complaining with bitter tears that Israeli forces blew up a UN school that they allowed to be used as a terrorist base.

That's what the UN is for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't this what the UN is for?

No, the UN is for allowing Hamas to stage rockets and then complaining with bitter tears that Israeli forces blew up a UN school that they allowed to be used as a terrorist base.

That's what the UN is for.

That's a pretty bold statement.  Do you have any citation for that other than derp sights?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:39:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Fuck islam, fuck Obama,  fuck isis, fuck religious extremists.........

You either stand for them or stand against them. Fuck anyone that doesn't stand against them.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:39:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He laid the facts out straight up and simple.

Radical Islam is hell bent on world domination and will not stop is his basic message.

They can only change their minds via force.

I agree with him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:40:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's a pretty bold statement.  Do you have any citation for that other than derp sights?
View Quote

Well Obama and idiot racist Holder promised to uphold the constitution also.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:40:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#46]
They're all shit.
Same goes for the liberals...
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:41:10 AM EDT
[#47]
I still havent found a good answer as to how a terror group that massive was only discovered when it started rolling accross Iraq.

No one noticed a massive terror group building up with the strength to topple regimes until it started going all blitzkierg on everyone? Really? How?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:41:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Politicians who knew full well Germany was rearming did their best to hide the fact from public consciousness. As storm clouds were obviously gathering, they ran around and talked about how safe everything was. To wit:

http://youtu.be/SetNFqcayeA

Calling the Nazis what they were was seen as being belligerent and needlessly provocative.

Sound familiar?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politicians who knew full well Germany was rearming did their best to hide the fact from public consciousness. As storm clouds were obviously gathering, they ran around and talked about how safe everything was. To wit:

http://youtu.be/SetNFqcayeA

Calling the Nazis what they were was seen as being belligerent and needlessly provocative.

Sound familiar?

Yes..........I knew of Chamberlain but not sure how widespread it was?

Well, considering he was the PM of Britain..........that is pretty widespread..........but you get what I mean.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:41:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I still think much of the world will never forgive the Jews for Auschwitz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still think much of the world will never forgive the Jews for Auschwitz.

Sure they will, just like we forgave Germany for bombing Pearl Harbor. We love Germany now.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:42:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of derp...  did you envision a connection between your statement and my question, or was that just a random "thought?"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top