Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/7/2014 10:09:16 PM EDT
TLDR:  Got gas this evening.  Guy in parking lot was clearly staking me out and began to follow me.  Took him on a goose chase, brought him back to the original location, told him to FOAD before I called the cops, he took off, my corn hole retained its virginity.

Vigilance and awareness came through for me tonight.

With two hours left in my 8 hour drive from OH to NC, I stopped off in West Virginia to fill up and get some sustenance. I finished the pizza I bought while sitting in my car, and went back inside to wash the grease off my hands. That's when I first noticed a Sierra Hotel Hotel (suspected horny homo). I come back outside and take notice again as he's still sitting there staring, but now pulled halfway out of his parking spot -- as if he's ready to go and waiting on me. I decided that since he had been sitting there so long during the 15 minutes that I was lingering, if he pulled out as soon as I did, I would fake my exit and loop around the pumps to let him pull out first. When he pulled out after me and I made my loop as planned, he proceeded to park at the exit and wait for me to come back around. I knew he was waiting for me and wasn't going to move until I left first, so I pulled up right next to him, looked at him through my window and waved as if to say, "I see you fucker!" Rather than taking my hint, he waved back like we were buddies and he was ready to continue on with our drive together.

I didn't want to pull out towards the highway for him to follow, so I went the opposite direction into the creepiest dead-end road with no street lights, a run down storage unit complex, and a closed-down gas station; knowing that if he also went that way then he was for sure following me. Again he tailed close behind. I pulled into the abandoned gas station, he creeped by slowly while staring and pulled into the storage complex. He stayed right at the front parking lot, turned around to face back out onto the street, and backed into a parking spot. I waited for him to move, and he waited for me. I decided to make the first move and jetted out back to the original Marathon that I picked this perv up at. He pulled right out and again followed.  As soon as I reached the Marathon, I pulled into the entrance just enough to get out of the roadway, got out of my car, and waited for him to drive up.

He rolled down his window while stopped in the street and asked, "Is there a problem?"  I screamed, "Yes, there's a FUCKING problem! Why the hell are you following me!?" In the most guilty voice, akin to a 5 year old who had just been caught with his hand in a cookie jar, he responded with, "I'm....I'm not followwwing youu...." To which I shot back, "I'm calling the fucking cops! Get the hell out of here asshole!" He took off toward the highway (the opposite direction of where I initially took him on the goose chase) and I never saw him again.

The good and bad:  I'm glad I picked him up on my radar before he even began to follow me. But I obviously got reckless in the heat of the moment by getting out of my car. He definitely didn't look like the stereotypical perv/creeper. Clean shaven middle aged businessman type guy with trendy glasses, driving a nice Audi A5 Cabriolet convertible. Probably does well for himself, and spends his nights trying to abduct young teenage boys (or 26 year old's that could pass for 16). --- What a night.

Being that this is GD, there's plenty that will be found worthy of flaming me for.  So before you get to start ..........

I didn't want to call the cops unless if something serious went down.  Since he didn't take my hint to back the fuck off when i first waved at him, I figured he wouldn't get lost until I made it clear I was aware of his presence.  That's why I got out and screamed at him -- but didn't do it until I brought him back to the Marathon gas station where there were witnesses out all over the place.  All I wanted was for him to get lost and for me to get back on with my drive home.  I didn't know the area to direct the cops, and this gas station was its own exit with those two rundown businesses up the road.  I didn't want to sit at the Marathon and give him a chance to walk up to my car, nor did I want to keep driving back towards those two rundown properties up the street in the unlit/abandoned area.  Other than that, my other option was to get back on the highway and have him continue to follow me on my route home.  So, carelessly in the heat of the moment, I just jumped out, told him to fuck off, and it worked.

Also, IBCSB
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Not making a comment about you in any way...but it sounds like a guy "cruising" aka looking for a date. Maybe he thought when you waved at him that you were inviting him to follow you somewhere quiet for some "activity".

At least that is what went through my head when I read your story

*edited for spelling error*
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably a Jehovah
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
TLDR:  Got gas this evening.  Guy in parking lot was clearly staking me out and began to follow me.  Took him on a goose chase, brought him back to the original location, told him to FOAD before I called the cops, he took off, my corn hole retained its virginity.

With two hours left in my 8 hour drive from OH to NC, I stopped off in Virginia to fill up and get some sustenance. I finished the pizza I bought while sitting in my car, and went back inside to wash the grease off my hands. That's when I first noticed my perv stalker. I come back outside and take notice again as he's still sitting there staring, but now pulled halfway out of his parking spot -- as if he's ready to go and waiting on me. I decided that since he had been sitting there so long during the 15 minutes that I was lingering, if he pulled out as soon as I did, I would fake my exit and loop around the pumps to let him pull out first. When he pulled out after me and I made my loop as planned, he proceeded to park at the exit and wait for me to come back around. I knew he was waiting for me and wasn't going to move until I left first, so I pulled up right next to him, looked at him through my window and waved as if to say, "I see you fucker!" Rather than taking my hint, he waved back like we were buddies and he was ready to continue on with our drive together.

I didn't want to pull out towards the highway for him to follow, so I went the opposite direction into the creepiest dead-end road with no street lights, a run down storage unit complex, and a closed-down gas station; knowing that if he also went that way then he was for sure following me. Again he tailed close behind. I pulled into the abandoned gas station, he creeped by slowly while staring and pulled into the storage complex. He stayed right at the front parking lot, turned around to face back out onto the street, and backed into a parking spot. I waited for him to move, and he waited for me. I decided to make the first move and jetted out back to the original Marathon that I picked this perv up at. He pulled right out and again followed.  As soon as I reached the Marathon, I pulled into the entrance just enough to get out of the roadway, got out of my car, and waited for him to drive up.

He rolled down his window while stopped in the street and asked, "Is there a problem?"  I screamed, "Yes, there's a FUCKING problem! Why the hell are you following me!?" In the most guilty voice, akin to a 5 year old who had just been caught with his hand in a cookie jar, he responded with, "I'm....I'm not followwwing youu...." To which I shot back, "I'm calling the fucking cops! Get the hell out of here asshole!" He took off toward the highway (the opposite direction of where I initially took him on the goose chase) and I never saw him again.

The good and bad:  I'm glad I picked him up on my radar before he even began to follow me. But I obviously got reckless in the heat of the moment by getting out of my car. He definitely didn't look like the stereotypical perv/creeper. Clean shaven middle aged businessman type guy with trendy glasses, driving a nice Audi A5 Cabriolet convertible. Probably does well for himself, and spends his nights trying to abduct young teenage boys (or 26 year old's that could pass for 16). --- What a night.

Being that this is GD, there's plenty that will be found worthy of flaming me for.  So before you get to start ..........

I didn't want to call the cops unless if something serious went down.  Since he didn't take my hint to back the fuck off when i first waved at him, I figured he wouldn't get lost until I made it clear I was aware of his presence.  That's why I got out and screamed at him -- but didn't do it until I brought him back to the Marathon gas station where there were witnesses out all over the place.  All I wanted was for him to get lost and for me to get back on with my drive home.  I didn't know the area to direct the cops, and this gas station was its own exit with those two rundown businesses up the road.  I didn't want to sit at the Marathon and give him a chance to walk up to my car, nor did I want to keep driving back towards those two rundown properties up the street in the unlit/abandoned area.  Other than that, my other option was to get back on the highway and have him continue to follow me on my route home.  So, carelessly in the heat of the moment, I just jumped out, told him to fuck off, and it worked.

Also, IBCSB
View Quote

If you would've told me you weren't interested I would've left you alone.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Could be someone after your corn hole, or it could be a private investigator.  Made any insurance claims lately, or getting a divorce?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]
You pegged someone's gaydar.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:30:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you a female?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could be someone after your corn hole, or it could be a private investigator.  Made any insurance claims lately, or getting a divorce?
View Quote

Nope.

Think my wife is having me followed?  Should I be FOing tonight while she's asleep?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are you a female?
View Quote

Only when I tuck it between my legs.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#9]

You should have just left and gone straight to the highway.

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]

You didn't flash your headlights at him did you?

That's supposedly the signal between your type in the rest stops up here.

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You didn't flash your headlights at him did you?

That's supposedly the signal between your type in the rest stops up here.

View Quote

Is it:
1 flash = Interested
2 flashes = Taken

Or is it the other way around?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:42:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I read this in a womans voice after YOU said perv stalker.

WTF?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#13]
You scared the poor guy half to death just for wanting a quickie
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Check Craigslist for missed connections.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:51:49 PM EDT
[#15]
You stumbled upon some gay meeting place.

Staring at him made him think you were interested.

One time I took a crap in a restroom that I didn't realize was a meeting place. I didn't linger, but when I left, some creep started following me. He stopped when I began filming him with my cellphone.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#16]
If it happened before midnight, it was still Thursday.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I read this in a womans voice after YOU said perv stalker.

WTF?
View Quote

Taking suggestions for better adjective/noun(s).

Sierra Hotel Hotel?
Suspected Horny Homo?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If it happened before midnight, it was still Thursday.
View Quote

How do you know?

Was it YOU

I haven't gone to bed yet.....everything is still Thursday for me right now
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Nah, I can't afford an Audi.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:11:30 PM EDT
[#20]
serial killer bro!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like you signaled to him that "Vigilance and awareness" were not the only thing that you wanted to come through you that night.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I think you bro's are right.

It makes sense for not only the area, but his behavior and misinterpretation of my behavior.

That Marathon was clearly a new facility and has a late night food court attached with a Subway and Godfather's Pizza.  It's in a secluded exit, brightly lit at the gas station, and only a couple hundred yards away from an unlit storage yard that has little to no traffic.  The gas station offers a perfect place to linger and wait for another partner to signal interest, with a private F-shack right up the road.

He was probably sitting around, waiting for a consenting/willing booty-hole to present itself.  I came into the station ignorant, innocent, and sweet as pie, then sat around eating pizza because I didn't want to drive through the dark mountains while eating greasy food, looking like I was loitering and waiting for the same thing he was.  He must have saw me look over as I walked back inside, then my (what I thought was blatantly obvious) sarcastic wave to inform him to stop whatever it was he was intending to try to do as he waited and stared, and figured we were going to get it on.  

I must have thrown him off when I went into the abandoned gas station instead of the storage facility where the normal MSM meetups occur.

I've been told before that I have a terrible gaydar.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:21:42 PM EDT
[#23]
This is awesome!  You signalled to a gay guy to follow you, then took him to a dark, isolated area...I wonder how he got the wrong idea?  
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe he's never seen a guy with a monocle before?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#25]
I didn't want to call the cops unless if something serious went down.
View Quote

I'd have called the police. This guy was pretty bold, and I'll bet he's been stalking people for awhile now. The cops are probably already alerted to him.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You scared the poor guy half to death just for wanting a quickie
View Quote

LOL your avatar... teh irony...
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#27]
The fact that you refer to your own sphincter as a corn hole would suggest that it is not as virginal as you would have us believe.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#28]
What color skinny jeans were you wearing?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The fact that you refer to your own sphincter as a corn hole would suggest that it is not as virginal as you would have us believe.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you a female?

That's hot!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Might want to figure out what were you initially doing that pinged his radar. Otherwise it might happen again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:45:08 PM EDT
[#32]
All I wanted was love. Is that so wrong?

I got your license plate digits.

I will have love.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:46:26 PM EDT
[#33]
So your bandana arrangement give him the wrong signal?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

With two hours left in my 8 hour drive from OH to NC, I stopped off in Virginia to fill up and get some sustenance. I finished the pizza I bought while sitting in my car, and went back inside to wash the grease off my hands. That's when I first noticed my perv stalker. I come back outside and take notice again as he's still sitting there staring, but now pulled halfway out of his parking spot -- as if he's ready to go and waiting on me. I decided that since he had been sitting there so long during the 15 minutes that I was lingering, if he pulled out as soon as I did, I would fake my exit and loop around the pumps to let him pull out first. When he pulled out after me and I made my loop as planned, he proceeded to park at the exit and wait for me to come back around. I knew he was waiting for me and wasn't going to move until I left first, so I pulled up right next to him, looked at him through my window and waved as if to say, "I see you fucker!" Rather than taking my hint, he waved back like we were buddies and he was ready to continue on with our drive together.

Also, IBCSB
View Quote

You must of been putting off some kind of gay vibe that he picked up on and he was rolling with it. that or he wanted to turn you into a lamp shade after raping you
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This is awesome!  You signalled to a gay guy to follow you, then took him to a dark, isolated area...I wonder how he got the wrong idea?  
View Quote

LOL. Yep.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So your bandana arrangement give him the wrong signal?
View Quote

It was the flower in his hair.

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#37]
He was clearly a vacuum cleaner salesman.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:57:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thing is though, he had the wrong idea before I even signaled and took him to a dark, isolated area.

I think he was hoping and wishing so hard, just me going back inside to wash my hands was enough to get him ready to rock and roll.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I did serve in the military once.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What color skinny jeans were you wearing?
View Quote

Gym shorts.  

He must have taken that for single and ready to mingle.....easy on and easy off.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#41]
This thread has potential.  The way I wanted or not how I had hoped....it doesn't matter.

I'm going to bed and looking forward to checking in tomorrow.

Have a good night/day silly gooses.

ETA:  I'm going to work on finding that gas station on Google Earth.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#42]
On a serious note I hope that you were armed to the teeth if not then do so.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Thing is though, he had the wrong idea before I even signaled and took him to a dark, isolated area.

I think he was hoping and wishing so hard, just me going back inside to wash my hands was enough to get him ready to rock and roll.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AKA "warming up" in his car.

Well at least you know know which gas station to avoid.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:31:27 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm pretty sure this is it.  I was wrong though.  It was in WV, not Virginia.  Only problem is this image was taken 8 years ago.

That Marathon is totally rebuilt, the lot is much larger, and it is a very nice facility.  If you continue East down that road, passed the Marathon, you'll hit an Exxon gas station.  It's closed and a ghost station now.  Next to the Exxon in the Google Maps it shows an empty lot.  That's all now a bunch of storage garages that aren't in very good condition.

This is where he tried to touch me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not making a comment about you in any way...but it sounds like a guy "cruising" aka looking for a date. Maybe he thought when you waved at him that you were inviting him to follow you somewhere quiet for some "activity".

At least that is what went through my head when I read your story

*edited for spelling error*
View Quote

That was my first thought as well.  OP research the "I'm gay and looking for a good cornholing" wave on youtube to see if you may have waved like that.  

Seriously though staying mobile was a good idea, but you should have avoiding going down a dead end road where you could have been forced into a defensive situation.  I don't think I could have avoided confronting the asshole either, but at least it was where witnesses were at.

eta-
this wave

almost got you this:
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:37:18 AM EDT
[#46]

Clean shaven middle aged businessman type guy with trendy glasses, driving a nice Audi A5 Cabriolet convertible.
View Quote

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay  
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Check Craigslist for missed connections.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:52:21 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah OP I think you need to revise your gay encounter avoidance flow chart.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:01:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Mr. Brooks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:04:43 AM EDT
[#50]
reminds me of an onion article i read

Click To View Spoiler
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top