Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2014 5:13:37 PM EDT
I enjoyed the show for the most part, especially Mike Walker and Miss Miranda.  Last show is Aug 8th.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
God, that is my favorite show.  It came on at 6pm so I'd listen to it while making dinner.  Made me laugh every show, I wondered who this guy was because the show was so great.

But on the other hand, the podcast will be uncensored.  I just hope Andy can afford to keep Miranda and Sound Engineer Dave.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I just started listening to him.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like he got under someones skin, someone powerful enough to shut him down.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds like he got under someones skin, someone powerful enough to shut him down.
View Quote

He said he'll say why tonight (listening to the podcast now).
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#5]
It took me a while to warm up to his show, but I kind of like it now.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]
They actually announced it this past Wednesday.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:52:27 AM EDT
[#7]
So what was the reason for the end of the show. His reason for ending would have aired in the 0200 hour for me, and my butt needed to be in bed. I'm not buying the whole "leaving to start another venture" line.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:55:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So what was the reason for the end of the show. His reason for ending would have aired in the 0200 hour for me, and my butt needed to be in bed. I'm not buying the whole "leaving to start another venture" line.
View Quote
What do you mean?  His company Connectpal.com has been up for months.  "I built it with some nerds I hired."

I didn't hear an explanation on the podcast.  They did an exit interview with their intern which was funny.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I listen to him on my way to the shop in the morning. Good show.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I actually liked his stuff.

better than Rush...
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What do you mean?  His company Connectpal.com has been up for months.  "I built it with some nerds I hired."

I didn't hear an explanation on the podcast.  They did an exit interview with their intern which was funny.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the radio, he said that connectpal was still going to run, and he was going to still release podcasts, but the press release was that he was leaving to start another venture.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Last show today at 6pm EST

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#13]
First podcast is up

ARRRGH!  No new content for next 30 days!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top