Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2014 10:52:56 AM EDT
This is your average unknowledgeable liberal.  This same guy backtracks more than a bloodhound with a head cold, in an interview with Cam an Co.

Guess what Hunter, you fucking should have been drain baby, you prove the mother fucking point as to why this is such a polarizing debate and why gun rights advocates no longer want to have a "dialogue."  Your elitist, holier than though, smug, passive aggressive attitude is the reason I cant stand to reason anymore.  That, and you cant reason because your lack of critical thinking skills and emotion cloud your thought process from that walnut you call a brain.  

And Hunter, I am the NRA, and my response is FOAD.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:59:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump for the TLDRs
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
My guns are perfectly safe as-is.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]
It is appropriate that Huffington Post has huffing in the title.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I want awesomer guns.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Smart guns and other such bullshit are far less safe.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Above, a shotgun made by the Irish company TriggerSmart, which won't fire unless its owner is wearing a companion ring.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Hunter is an idiotic cunt.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1917852/thumbs/o-ASDF-570.jpg?2
Above, a shotgun made by the Irish company TriggerSmart, which won't fire unless its owner is wearing a companion ring.

one ring to rule them all...
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#11]
The next story up, the guy calls MH17 a "crash."

So, you know...
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It would take me longer to unbox it than it would to fix that malfunctioning FCG.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I guess if you consider .22 shotshell a "shotgun".
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's funny, because there's such an obvious logical test that nobody wants to apply.

Police officers carry their guns in a holster outside their belt, and are therefore rightly concerned with weapon retention.  They have various types of retention holsters to address this problem, most often employing multiple redundant features which must be deactivated to access the gun.

Additionally, many police departments - for example, NYC - have selected gun features which are intended to limit the frequency of accidental discharges.

You would think those same officers would love a feature that was perfectly passive and was of no hindrance to deployment, yet positively prevented the gun from being used against them, or from discharging accidentally.

No brainer, right?

So if you want to sell smart guns, the biggest and most obvious market is police departments.

Which is funny, because right now, they're being marketed to politicians and gun control advocates.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Do we really want the same dumb shits that mandated the 'spill proof' gas can to be mandating firearms safety?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#17]

I think they should make safer, more compassionate criminals.

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#18]
lol @ him blaming Cam and the NRA for not educating him.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Every Had Your Smart Phone Fail?

uh, yep.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Tag for vid at home
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#21]
You didn't bake that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The "new" GSG .22 cal shotgun?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's funny, because there's such an obvious logical test that nobody wants to apply.

Police officers carry their guns in a holster outside their belt, and are therefore rightly concerned with weapon retention.  They have various types of retention holsters to address this problem, most often employing multiple redundant features which must be deactivated to access the gun.

Additionally, many police departments - for example, NYC - have selected gun features which are intended to limit the frequency of accidental discharges.

You would think those same officers would love a feature that was perfectly passive and was of no hindrance to deployment, yet positively prevented the gun from being used against them, or from discharging accidentally.

No brainer, right?

So if you want to sell smart guns, the biggest and most obvious market is police departments.

Which is funny, because right now, they're being marketed to politicians and gun control advocates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No brainer, right?

Exactly.  They should be the first to adopt that system, but strangely they keep exempting themselves from legislation.

And the line from the SF police chief about thinking about adopting the firearm for his plain clothed officers is propaganda at its finest.  Its probably not even his call.  Seems hes just thinking about his future in politics.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
lol @ him blaming Cam and the NRA for not educating him.
View Quote

But he still has a medium to good base of firearm knowledge and has the answer to every question.  Oh dont forget unbiased.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:23:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just started listening and he sounds like a sniveling little bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#27]
His upcoming article.  

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
His upcoming article.  

http://i.imgur.com/aYdKCkm.jpg
View Quote

#Turninyourmancard
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is your average unknowledgeable liberal.  This same guy backtracks more than a bloodhound with a head cold, in an interview with Cam an Co.

snip

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png
View Quote

Right-click, save as....

Love that comic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top