Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2001 7:42:40 PM EDT
Not to complain, but will the old ar15.com ever come back up, WITH PRINT BIG ENOUGH FOR US OLD PEOPLE TO SEE?
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, click on the "edit account" link on the left there underneath your logged name. Go to the bottom and change font to large. Click submit and then click back into the forums again.
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I have it on LARGE, but all the text still looks like 10pt size to me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm starting to think the old board may be "historized".  At the very least it's way on the back burner.

I see the familiar names of the old guard Mods on the Board today.

It's good to see some of the old board Members finding their way here too.... with the exception of a few posters who have pirated their user names. Low, real low.

Good to see ya'll. This place is starting to get the feel of old board huh?

Since I'm a little late to the party, lbj is the newbie.

But I think in time I will get used to the new board and I'll be fine with it... unless the intention was to get the Horror that is LBJ to stop posting. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
JC? How ya Be?:)
Nice to see a face I know here?

Jeeeze What happened???
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 9:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW! The larger print size does work. Thanks for the hint LT
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 6:48:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I miss the old board.  it felt like home... [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>( [>(] ]  [>(] [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>( [>(] ]  [>(][>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>( [>(] ]  [>(][>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>(]  [>( [>(] ]  [>(]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Lordtrader, nice to be able to read the posts without getting into the computer. These 51 year old eyes needed the larger print.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#8]
What about restarting the Mailing List? Is that ever gonna happen? I for one have been having withdrawals since the list went down over a month ago. HKPro, this site and a few others worked for about a week, but the ar15 list beckons like an old friend.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Dude, click on the "edit account" link on the left there underneath your logged name. Go to the bottom and change font to large. Click submit and then click back into the forums again.
View Quote

Lordtrader,

Thanks for the info. I'm not over 40, but it helps.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#10]
This looks different and has a different feel to it. I really don't care for the menu on the left side. I'm on a 21" monitor and I still feel crowded. Just my two cents.
The old board felt like a comfortable old pair of shoes.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Here is an update on what's been happening, lately...

http://www.ar15.com:1111/forums/topic.html?id=691#lastPost
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the hint on the large font.  I had been wondering if I needed bifocals at 37.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top