Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2003 3:06:36 PM EDT
[img]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/stihl.jpg[/img]

Best investment in machinery I ever made.  180.00 at a pawn shop 6 years (and too many cords of wood to count) ago.  Still runs like nothing else!

I upgraded to a 20" bar and chain today.  She likes the 16" bar a little better, but still chews through a log like there is no tomorrow!

Love it!

TRG

ps.  Ok, show of hands.  How many of you opened this thread and expected/hoped it would be another ilikelegs bashing thread?

Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
All I see is an X,I thought it was gonna be a pic of your babe.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't beat a Stihl chainsaw. They seem to last forever. I opened this thread thinking there was gonna be a pic of a good looking woman. Boy was I mistaken[:D]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]

you two are starting to scare me..LOL... fullclip
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I did! I did!

Ooops!

Eric The(I'mLying...Sorta)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I did! I did!

Ooops!

Eric The(I'mLying...Sorta)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Uhhhmm, ETH.  You want to clarify that for me?  I don't recall keeping you warm at night old buddy, and if I did I am SURE you promised not to tell, mmm-kay?

Besides, we ALL know who you dream about.

[img]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/dreamer2.jpg[/img]

TRG
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#6]
OMG. Thats wrong.
We need to get him a REAL viking helmet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top