Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 9:28:53 PM EDT
onestopknifeshop.com

11/22/02 - Placed order for two pairs of gloves and a knife. Web site indicated items would ship in up to two weeks. No biggie, I can wait.

12/12/02 - Items not received. Sent e-mail inquiry.

12/16/02 - Received e-mail reply. Seller stated he is waiting on one pair of gloves and could not give an ETA. May take weeks. Asked what I would like him to do. I sent reply stating cancel the one pair of gloves but ship the knife and other pair of gloves.

01/03/03 - No reply received, no items received. Sent e-mail reminding seller I would like the knife and the pair of gloves he said he had in stock and to remove the gloves he cannot get from the order.

01/10/03 - No reply received, no items received.

Talk about crappy customer service.

Note I have not been charged for the items, but the fact the guy is not forthcoming with his replies is delaying me from buying the items I want from someone else.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#1]
We need to compile a list or something. This shit is ridicules.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Krist Jesus Man! Why are you buying a knife from these people? You see thier prices? OMG. Go to Wal-mart.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
They listed everything I wanted, so I thought it would be cheaper overall to buy from them, since I only had to pay one shipping and handling charge.

Maybe it's for the best. Since I first placed the order I ordered a different knife and a Spyderco 204 sharpener from BestKnives.com and everything arrived on time. BestKnives.com has a good reputation so I'll probably order from them in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top