Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 6:51:06 PM EDT
Well, I am sitting here, all jacked up on muscle relaxers and pain killers.  I got hit by a car earlier this week while walking through a parking lot.  damn car.  what was it doing in the street anyhow?

who cares about that.  what movie should i watch?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Girls Gone Wild
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta go with BHD.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going with Saving Private Ryan. Nothing like watching a movie about The Greatest Generation when you're hurting[^]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
You should definitely watch Pink Flamingos and take another PK. I wouldn't. But for some reason you should.[:D]
j/k
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Flip a coin.  It's much easier than making a decision. [:)]

I had dinner at my great-niece and her roommate's house tonight.  I helped them move last week, so they cooked for me.  They talked me into staying for a movie (actually, they picked me up, so I didn't have much choice in the matter).  It was "Mr T. and the Women."  My God what a pointless waste of time!  Ire, anything you watch will have to be better than that.  While we were watching it, I figured-out that since they knew all of the lines by heart, they had to have watched it many times.  I guess I don't understand women.  Well, I never have.z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top