Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 6:09:31 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/820632/posts?page=1[/url]

Soldier Pursues Robber For Stealing Her Marijuana
WNCN-TV | January 9, 2003

Posted on 01/10/2003 5:30 PM PST by Sparta

FAYETTEVILLE -- An armed man entered a soldier's Fayetteville home and stole one pound of marijuana Wednesday night. The soldier,
her roommate, and a friend followed the suspect's vehicle and called 911 during their pursuit.

The soldier, 24-year-old Linda Isabel Gonzalez did not immediately report to sheriff's detectives that the robber had taken the
marijuana. She later admitted that the marijuana was stolen and did not want to pursue charges regarding the robbery.

The Fayetteville Police Department located the vehicle, apprehended the gunman along with the driver of the vehicle.

Gonzalez is an active military soldier in the Untied States Army assigned to the HHC 82nd Airborne Division. She has been charged
with one count of possession of marijuana with intent to sell and deliver and one count of maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of
keeping and selling controlled substances.

The robbery suspect, 16-year-old Bennie Joseph Dunlap has been charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, second-degree
kidnapping, first-degree burglary, possession of a stolen firearm, and possession of marijuana with intent to sell and deliver.

Dunlap is in the Cumberland County Jail under an $85,000 bond and will appear in court Friday at 9:00 a.m.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  She ain't the very swift is she?  She's dumb enough to be a {cough}leg{cough}
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
[B]one count of maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of keeping and selling controlled substances.[/B]

Did she have the dwelling [I]specifically[/I] for selling drugs? WTF?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Bwaaaaaahahahaha!  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[B]one count of maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of keeping and selling controlled substances.[/B]

View Quote

You noticed that too, eh? Like she has another dwelling for the purpose of living in, sleeping in, and washing her ass in?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen and heard of fellow soldiers doing gumb shit, but that's pretty dumb. I wonder how many "dwellings" she has? Maybe she has one for washing, one for sleeping,...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Wanna bet she's a "Army of One"? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
or does the army of one..
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gotta tie the residence to the crime if they want to seize it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#9]
And I thought I'd seen it all........
What an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 2:55:33 AM EDT
[#11]
$85,000 bail!?!!!

They must not have much crime there. Where I work the bail on those carges would only be $10K.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:37:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#13]
"Be all that you can be....In the Armeeeeee"!
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:31:14 AM EDT
[#14]
What's really sad is the Liberal bias in the news report, the headline is that a Soldier was arrested for drug possession. As opposed to Woman arrested for drug possession, with the last line of the report being, she was a soldier stationed at....
Media is doing whatever it can to make the military look like bad guys & gals. Dirty laundry....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top