Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 5:33:57 PM EDT
I did it. I broke down and paid the $40 to US SEARCH for the search to be done for my wife to find her long lost girlfriend from school. I just hope she gets info that will help her find her. Anyone had success of failure with this?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any personal experience with it, but if your wife finds who she is looking for and finds out how an old friend is doing, I think that the money is well spent.  If nothing else just for the peace of mind of knowing that she is still alive and doing well.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I did it. I broke down and paid the $40 to US SEARCH for the search to be done for my wife to find her long lost girlfriend from school. I just hope she gets info that will help her find her. Anyone had success of failure with this?
View Quote

40.00 dollars now. Wait'll they call and say this to you: "sir/madam, in order to continue this search we're gonna need an additonal service fee"

Have you tried the white pages online and or classmates.com?

I've found lots of people online.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
We have tried millions of ways from search engines to telephone to county court house to newspapers etc. This has been an ongoing search for nearly 15 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top