Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 3:42:53 PM EDT
[url=www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/metropolitan/1731013]My Coworker[/url] was/is a sick, sick man. Read the story and tell me what you think.

I have worked with this guy for about 4 months. He seemed a little dominating but we had no idea how dominating he really was.

[frag]

mzzlebrk
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, there is a chick on a certain other board (which we dont link to) that claims she was the 'woman from Wisconsin'.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Any hints as to the web site? IM me the name I want to check out he post
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
well since she posted it, and it wasnt someody else posting about her, here you go:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=15338&forum=DCForumID59&omm=0

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#4]
atleast he asked...she had a CHOICE...but then stiffed that crazy mofo...she couldve stayed in cheese country(no offense with the cheese)
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I suppose I really shouldn't be amazed anymore at what "special interest" topics/groups are available online.  I, just, simply never would've imagined that a "suicide website" would exist.  I guess you would really never get to know the members there too well, wouldja???[:D]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I checked out both links and all I can say is that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"suicide website" ...  I guess you would really never get to know the members there too well, wouldja???[:D]
View Quote

It's worse at the AlzheimerRUs.org forum, though.

--

We are Alzheimer of Borg! You will be...er...uh...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I would have asked for money to do it...Aftr all how you know what she looks like until she gets there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Crazy/Suicide Chat Room Girl:
Any notions I'd had about serial killers being interesting, complex people went out the window. Aside from Rabbit's sex-death-strangulation fetish, he was quite dull and boring. (He wasn't even as smart as I had expected. I guess I thought all serial killers would be charismatic, bright Bundy types. They apparently are not.
View Quote

Sounds like she has some issues she needs to deal with herself.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Any notions I'd had about serial killers being interesting, complex people went out the window. Aside from Rabbit's sex-death-strangulation fetish, he was quite dull and boring. (He wasn't even as smart as I had expected. I guess I thought all serial killers would be charismatic, bright Bundy types. They apparently are not.
View Quote

View Quote

I thought the exact same thing when I read her post.  She seems to have some sorta 'serial killer' worship fetish or something going.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I thought the exact same thing when I read her post.  She seems to have some sorta 'serial killer' worship fetish or something going.  
View Quote

SHE IS NOT THE ISSUE!!! A guy I used to eat lunch with has a problem with having SEX with womans while he kills them!!!

[puke]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#12]
So mzzlebrk , you make $48,000 a year?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

SHE IS NOT THE ISSUE!!! A guy I used to eat lunch with has a problem with having SEX with womans while he kills them!!!

[puke]
View Quote

No doubt, your coworker was/is a sick fuck.

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow, there is a chick on a certain other board (which we dont link to) that claims she was the 'woman from Wisconsin'.

Quoted:
well since she posted it, and it wasnt someody else posting about her, here you go:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=15338&forum=DCForumID59&omm=0

View Quote

Dangit!  I thought y'all meant GunTalk!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So mzzlebrk , you make $48,000 a year?
View Quote

+/- a few thousand[:)]

I think I could make more. Maybe now that I have to pick up his slack I should ask for some of his $$! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]

So, these people were loggin into an "Internet Suicide Chat Room". What, if anything else were they expecting? The world has lost its sense of humor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top