Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 3:13:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I've personally never ordered anything from him, but I have spoken to lots of people who have and they have nothing but praise for him.

I would order with confidence [:)]

echo6
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Ordered once from them.  Item was backordered but they never notified me of that fact.  After a week I emailed and recived a prompt and pleasant response indicating when the item would ship.  It arrived when they said it would.

I'd deal with them again.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
None Better IMNSHO.  Brad is focused on supplying and designing gear for the real operator.  He even seems to staff his shop with people that are BTDT's.  Nothing wrong with a pretty face and tits at a gear shop(the Ft Bragg way of doing things), but if the counter girl cant answer my questions Im not going to spend the money.  

Also I dont think there is a tactical forum out there that has a gear section that Lightfighter is not the moderator of.  That should tell you something.

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ordered once from them.  Item was backordered but they never notified me of that fact.  After a week I emailed and recived a prompt and pleasant response indicating when the item would ship.  It arrived when they said it would.

I'd deal with them again.
View Quote

Same here except I cancelled the order before they shipped it.  They processed my cancellation with no problem.  Pretty good service and they have stuff in stock where others don't.  Brad (the owner) is very knowledgeable.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Brad is as good as they come. His customer service is outstanding. Any man that, when questioned about gear, goes as far as recommending gear that he doesn't even sell is aces in my book. I've ordered from him and his customer service is also aces. You'll never go wrong with Brad...

P.S. His prices are great too.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#6]
link?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I live about 3 miles from the Lightfighter World Headquarters and have stopped in several times. I've never ordered from them but when I make in-store purchases they are very helpful and know what they are talking about. Fantastic folks and great products, I don't think you could do much better.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top