Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 11:43:38 AM EDT
What the F@#$ is this "birds and the bees" thing is all about.  What the heck, what do birds and bees have to do with anything.  Seriously!  Did parents used to tell their kids about sex through some story that actually has to do with birds and bees, if so what is it?  If not, why did it get to be called birds and bees.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I've always wondered about that too.  WTF?   [:D]

I think in Denmark (in the danish language) it is actually [b]"the flowers and the bees"[/b] which makes a LITTLE more sense, since bees do help to pollinate flowers - but it's still not that reasonable, because the bee is just an intermediary between the female and male plant.  I'm not sure how that would work for humans?  Maybe a midget with rubber gloves and a test-tube that drives from my house to my fiancee's house?  [:o]

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I always thought the bee "stung" the bird.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
What the F@#$ is this "birds and the bees" thing is all about. What the heck, what do birds and bees have to do with anything
View Quote

I don't know Cuz, I wonder the same damn thing myself when I was a young'un
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Birds taste better than bees.  Anymore questions?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
The birds have eggs and the bees make honey.
Thats what their stingers are for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top