Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 10:46:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:44:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I quit reading it years ago, when I realized that Peter Kokalis was taking payoffs to write glowing reports about some guns, and panning the weapons whose makers or importers didn't pay him off. I figured that if I couldn't believe the gun reviews, I couldn't trust anything else they had to say either.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I quit reading it years ago, when I realized that Peter Kokalis was taking payoffs to write glowing reports about some guns, and panning the weapons whose makers or importers didn't pay him off. I figured that if I couldn't believe the gun reviews, I couldn't trust anything else they had to say either.
View Quote

I hadn't heard of that one...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
No more "Slick Willy watch".
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Picked one up at the newstand recently. What happened to the World Sitrep page?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
World Sitrep went by the wayside becuase by print time it was usually outdated.

They had lots of articles on Afghanistan including in-depth reports on the Canadian sniper teams as well as intense fire fights/battles.

During their anniversary period I signed up for their "lifetime" subscription offer for only $150.

They are THE most non-PC, no bullshit magazine out on the market today.

Robert Brown is still running the show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top