Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 6:47:33 AM EDT
I'm gonna hook up my home computer so's I don't have to come to the liberry to use the computer.

Anyone out there use Juno? any good?

I figure at $10/ month as a basic ISP it ought to be OK.

Any other comments/ideas?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I signed up with Juno about 6 years ago  when they first came out with free email. I started using them as my home ISP about a year ago with their $3.95 per month "Gold" plan.

No complaints whatsoever.  Always get a fast dial-up connection and never get kicked off.  What more could you want?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
The best basic home dialup is  Access4Less/Hawk Communications.  $5.95  unlimited monthly.  Use Yahoo for free email, they have good anti-spam programs in use.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Been using Juno for about 3 years and have never been kicked off the net once.My work computer uses compuserve and that is always getting kicked off. For $10 a month, it's great for my needs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I have it ,too. No problems. Some isps cost less, but netzero is never jammed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top