Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 6:49:58 PM EDT
I'll be in Vegas all next week on business. Looks like I'll have a few hours to myself on Tuesday afternoon. Any place(s) I should not miss. Gun related only. My 60 year old heart would not withstand anything else.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't remember the name but there is a place that rents full-auto most hotel have information.  I think K-VAR is there too.

You talk like you are old hell my Dad is 67 and still rides his motorcycle, weather permitting.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Nevada Pistol Club on Blue Diamond Rd. I think if they are still there it has been awhile. Subs like Mac Uzi MP-5 Thompson.

You will spend a load of Cash, but better their than the one-armed bandits or at the tables. And nothing beats that F/A Grin.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to Front Sight!!!  You will get an all-day FREE class on full-auto submachine guns (Uzi's most likely) and something like 100 rounds of ammo.  They want you to come to see their Real Estate development and take the full course (more days) but my friend said they are not pushy at all.  Basically they say, "OK...anyone interested in looking at this come along, everyone else, thanks for coming to the class."

I hear it's really fun.  They advertise here, but I'm sure their web site would be easy to find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top