Posted: 1/9/2003 6:34:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]

How did the job interview go? Any good news to share?? fullclip

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy a ticket to Charleston, SC.  Anyone can get laid here.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It seems I may have another pot boiling in FL for a bigger firm. Have not interviewed yet though.
View Quote

Come on over.  We'll be glad to have ya.  The girls are nicer and prettier here anyway.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems I may have another pot boiling in FL for a bigger firm. Have not interviewed yet though.
View Quote

Come on over.  We'll be glad to have ya.  The girls are nicer and prettier here anyway.
View Quote

Thems fightin' words, pilgrim... Talkin 'bout our wimmens..... [:)] fullclip
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#6]
LT, I can guarantee you...yes you, could get a date...a good looking date in Florida.

The girl to guy ratio is 3 to 1 (girls being 3) in Florida...good odds if you ask me.

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:00:01 AM EDT
[#7]
[url=www.realdoll.com]this is all you need[/url]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#8]
hmmm... maybe I should move to Florida....
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I hear vacations in Lake Havasu AZ can be 'fun'.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry we only allow one Texas transplant every quarter.  You'll have to get in line behind lordtrader. [:D]

Of course we do make exceptions for Texans with full auto toys.[;)]  Hell if you bring MG's you can come stay with me.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry we only allow one Texas transplant every quarter.  You'll have to get in line behind lordtrader. [:D]

Of course we do make exceptions for Texans with full auto toys.[;)]  Hell if you bring MG's you can come stay with me.
View Quote

I think LT would rather go to the other coast... I was in FL last year, it was cool. Wish I had my own transportation while I was there. My parents were going to move there and I was thinking about sending my motorcycle there so when I visit them and my realatives I could drive wherever I wish. What part of FL are you in?
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think LT would rather go to the other coast... I was in FL last year, it was cool. Wish I had my own transportation while I was there. My parents were going to move there and I was thinking about sending my motorcycle there so when I visit them and my realatives I could drive wherever I wish. What part of FL are you in?
View Quote

NW Florida, on the coast.  It looks something like this......
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=927[/img]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#13]
N.W. Florida is beautiful. I have a condo in Gulf Shores Alabama and it's very nice there too. Cheap property taxes. Lot's of beautiful southern belle's.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]
"....it would be "666" days not having a date in TX."

You must have a very strong right arm with lots of calus's !
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top