User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2003 6:09:19 PM EDT
1. During an hours swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12
litres of urine.

2. In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with
15 penises (touching door handles etc.)

3. In average persons yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic
hairs.

4. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -while you slept!

5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently
masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently msturbated
and failed to wash their hands.

7. In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty
linen basket.

8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a
cold sore from one of the guests.

9. Daily you will breath in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases. (BOG=Anal Gas) [;)]

10.Sharing a bag of potato chips with a friend gives you a 10% chance of
ingesting a small amount of their feces
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
You sick fvck!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, I'm REALLY glad I know this. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't buy it.

Liks? Proof?

Did you know that 95% of all statistics are made up?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd be sick if I weren't one of those six guys. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You sick fvck!
View Quote

I'll second that!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
[puke][img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pukeface.gif[/img][img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pukey.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Um, seems kinda low. Maybe it should have said 600?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Im glad I know that now, really....
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Just what I need, another excuse to avoid the general public.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't even shake the hand of 11 women a year
but I don't have a problem with this one

Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I understand that is what happened at the BRC.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
1. During an hours swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12
litres of urine.
View Quote

Not if you don't swallow any water.

3. In average persons yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic
hairs.
View Quote

Some people pay money for that sort of thing...

4. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -while you slept!
View Quote

I needed the protien anyway.

View Quote

Again, some men pay money for that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#14]
When the kids were young I had taken them to the neighborhood pool. They were having fun innocently frolicking in the cool water. It was a hot day but I did not get in, content to lay in a lounge chair and relax. My son came up and asked why I never got in the water. I pointed to the 20 or so kids in the pool and said
"Because all those kids are pissing in the it." My son just grinned and went back into the pool.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Hot dogs often contain a certain amount of ground-up horse penis.

In meat processing plants, the sex organs of both sexes of virtually ANY species of animal are constitutents of what are knowns as "meat byproducts".

Very little salvageable meat of any kind is wasted in a modern meat processing plant.

Riding a motorcycle at high speed without a helmet with a face shield carries with it a small but measurable risk of encountering a flying insect at sufficient velocity to cause the loss of an eye or a tooth.

The same motorcycle rider also runs a slight risk of being killed in a head-on collision with a decent sized bird.

Some police agencies use a term, "blue night death" to refer to a case of accidental, self-inflicted strangulation that occurs while masturbating.   Usually, the victim has tied a rope around his neck, secured to some overhead object, stands on another object to get the right  amount of critical tension, and in the heat of passion kicks over that object he is standing on, resulting in accidental strangulation.

A certain percentage of "suicides" are actually cases of "blue night death", which is an accident.

One effect of strangulation is to intensify orgasms.   Clearly, it can be a very hazardous way to increase the pleasure quotient of the experience.   What some people (Darwin Award candidates!) don't realize is that the simple and safe way to get this effect is to simply HOLD YOUR BREATH in the seconds leading up to orgasm.

There are a small number of people whose job is to give handjobs to stallions.  It has been discovered that this is a cheap and effective way to collect stallion semen for resale, and is safer for the stallion than the previously preferred and expensive "mounting mare", which is essentially a mechanical mare with a semen collection tube in it.

The job of 'horse wanker' is reported to be quite safe.  Even though the stallion is a powerful animal, he soon learns to associate the mere SIGHT of his 'handler' with what is for him a very pleasurable experience.  The 'handler' usually is treated quite nicely by the stallion, which probably comes as no  surprise.  (Yes, that is a pun!)

The job also makes for interesting dinner conversations when the 'handler' is asked what he does for a living.

OK, guys, it's your turn to throw in some other really interesting/disgusting factoids.

CJ

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now this one I dont have a problem with for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I call bullshit!

(Haha! I've always wanted to say that!)
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#19]
It's a sick world ... I'm a happy guy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:06:09 PM EDT
[#20]
The thing about swallowing spiders while you sleep is an urban legend - I'm guessing it's an urban legend for the "insect" thing too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
2. In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)
View Quote
Oh sure, with people like Richard Simmons  living in our population - he skews the average WAAAAAY higher than it should be. [:O]

Quoted:
3. In average persons yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
View Quote
Again, the Richard Simmons factor strikes again.

Quoted:
5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
View Quote
Yeah... so? That's just one step away from doing them yourself ain't it? [sex]

Quoted:
6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently msturbated and failed to wash their hands.
View Quote
Richard Simmons.

Quoted:
8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.
View Quote
And if Richard Simmons is a guest, it's a 100/100 chance.

Quoted:
9. Daily you will breath in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases. (BOG=Anal Gas) [;)]
View Quote
Once again... Richard Simmons skews the average.

Quoted:
10.Sharing a bag of potato chips with a friend gives you a 10% chance of ingesting a small amount of their feces
View Quote
Oh fuck - just take Richard Simmons out of the equation and ALL of these statistics will drop like a rock!!

(BOG too) [:D]

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:27:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Im going shopping now, at the Howard Hughes warehouse.

[img]http://www.alltex.com/images/clean.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:27:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

...Some police agencies use a term, "blue night death" to refer to a case of accidental, self-inflicted strangulation that occurs while masturbating...
View Quote

My last rotation in physician assistant (PA) school was with the local medical examiner's office.  The second week I was there, the assistant M.E. said, "I've got a pretty gross videotape in the evidence safe, want to see it?"  How could I resist?

The videotape was found at the scene of what was thought to be a suicide or sadomasochistic murder at a local hotel.  However, the tape showed the guy talking to the camera as he set up his self-choking rope and then put handcuffs on himself.  Then he started masturbating by inserting various objects in his rectum (OK, that was gross.)

When he started having an orgasm, he lost his balance on whatever he was squatting on and started choking to death.  I forget why he couldn't just stand up and take the tension off his neck, but just take my word for it, he couldn't.  

Anyway, he passed out pretty quickly and the rest of the tape shows him twitching and turning blue, tongue sticking out, eyes bugging out, etc. until he stops moving.  Then the tape runs until apparently the end of the cassette was reached and the camera shut off.

OK, that was cheerful (not), sorry to hijack the thread.

Gabe
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#24]
that's something to tell the grandchildren.  

[BD] <---its a blue smily of the masterbater dead guy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Um, seems kinda low. Maybe it should have said 600?
View Quote

Nah, guys are just good at washing their hands.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
When I'm in Prof. Evil's company, this figure doubles.
View Quote

Whatever Mr. Grapenut Gas Bag.  That four-note tooter you did last night in front of everyone was definantely the conversation ender.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#29]
All of this makes me want to post the pic of what happened to me when I got infected with some idiot's cold/flu/pneumonia sickness.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]
I had no idea The_MaCallan had such an affinity for Dick Simmons.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I had no idea The_MaCallan had such an affinity for Dick Simmons.
View Quote

Bite me! [chair]

[:D]

And how come you didn't show at the AZ shoot?

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
All of this makes me want to post the pic of what happened to me when I got infected with some idiot's cold/flu/pneumonia sickness.
View Quote

please dont.  that was nasty. [puke]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

OK, guys, it's your turn to throw in some other really interesting/disgusting factoids.

CJ

View Quote

I guess this sort of comes under the heading of
"interesting/disgusting factoids".

[url=http://www.well.com/user/cynsa/newbutt.html]Rectal Foreign Bodies[/url]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#34]
The U.S. Food and Drug Adminstration actually has a set of standards for the amount of foreign objects that can be incorporated into products you eat, drink, and smoke.

There is a standard for the amount of rat droppings allowable per pound of cigarette tobacco.

There is also a standard for the amount of feces of any type that are allowable in practically any food type.   And the allowable amount is MORE than zero.

Most fast food restaurants have a problem with rats and mice.  If mice start knawing on a bag of hamburger buns set out to thaw,  there is no guarantee that they'll throw out the entire bag. The thriftier stores will selectively throw out only the damaged buns.

Dead rats have been found sealed into five gallon buckets full of pickle slices for restaurant use. The rat is rarely found until the contents have been mostly used.

Once in a blue moon, a rat will fall into a restuarant's deep fat fryer, drown, and get fried  to a frazzle before being removed.  Don't think the grease got changed afterwards!

Roaches and other insects get into the fryers quite often.

CJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top