Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 11:49:23 AM EDT
Probably a repeat thread, but with no search until I cough up some $$.....
Who's going?  Have you been before?
If I get my badge through the mail, and pre-pay and all that, do I have to show anything else at the door?  Do I need to bring a copy of the FFL with me or anything?  Do I need to bring anything with me to identify myself as associated with the company on the FFL?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
No, you show up with you badge.. Go to the kisok/check in.. They give you a plastic holder and you free to enter.
SHOT Show is okay... The first is really exciting, after that I can do the whole thing in one day. I only go to visit with friends.

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
AcidGambit is right about the badge.  No problem.

However, I must disagree with him about the SHOT Show.  I've been about 6 times and I love it every time.  It's just amazing to see all the new stuff.  And you get to meet a lot of nice folks.  It's pretty neat to shake Gaston Glock's hand and see all the cute, young chickies hanging on his arm.

Last year I was looking for a place to sit and rest and saw a spot on a couch.  After sitting down, I looked up and saw that Neal Knox and Sheriff Jim Wilson were sitting there too.  I shot the bull with them for a while.  They were really nice guys.

I look forward to it every year.  Hope to see you there.

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:41:23 AM EDT
[#4]
The last time I went to shot show was in 1998 & 2000(?) when it was in vegas. I definitely want to go again in 2004 so that I can get more free stuff, eat lots of cheap food, do some underwater currency retreival at the fountain in front of the venitian and see the nice womenz at cheetahs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top