Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2003 6:37:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
They will get their Commy asses bombed back into the stone age!
No wait we cant do that they are already in the stoneage!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, then there would be no North Korea within 6 months and the ROK would have nearly doubled in size.

The end state is clear. However, the casualties (I for one will likely not be around to post again) will be enormous. Seoul and all significant points north would be nearly decimated by artillery. Tedanee anjohaiyo.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:45:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Neat, a member from Korea.  I hope you stay safe!  [:)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing is going to happen in NK. Dont worry about it.  The only thing about NK to worry about is that they ship long range ballistic missile technology or nukes to nutcase clients that couldn't develop it otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:54:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How long though could our forces hold out against a major N.K. movement? I am curious as I am not up to date on what all forces we have in the area.
View Quote

Those kind of questions are really tough to answer for OPSEC reasons. However - here is some good open-source info: [url]http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/oplan-5027.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:17:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top