Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2003 5:06:21 AM EDT
I gotta tell you guys, there are some real "interesting" people out there. [banghead]

I have an AR15 for sale on the Equipment Exchange, and in my ad I state "No Trades".

I get an email from someone...You make the call.

He asks: Are you interested in a trade for some super nice NIW USGI Parsons mags?
View Quote

Me: Sure, how about 188 of them, that equals about $1500.
View Quote

His reply: I didn't know the internet was connected to Mars.  Get in your spaceship and fly a few thousand mags down here to earth.  I'll buy em for $7.98 each.
View Quote

Now I dunno, my ad states that I don't want to trade, yet I keep getting these [s]morons[/s] people who keep asking if I will take their "Hardly used RARE Jennings/Bryco and a couple hundred" for my rifle.

I thought it was a fair trade, I want $1500 for the rifle and he can give me 188 mags at $7.97 each.

What, you think I should have offered him $10.00 for 150?

Guess I'll get on my spaceship and go back to Mars.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:18:51 AM EDT
[#1]
This is something out of a John Travolta movie but tell him i will give him $1500 for 75 NIW Parsons mags and he can go buy your rifle.
For real.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't mind trade offers. If you leave that option open, and have something someone else wants, you will ALWAYS, (given some time), have the chance to trade UP!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll trade you for all the Spam in my BOB!  I'll even drive down to Chehalis to pick it up.[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top