Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2014 6:24:46 PM EDT
So I'd like to give the e-cig another shot.  I tried it about 4 years ago or so when they were fairly new and were kind of a pain in the ass.  Batteries died quickly, filling up the stupid cartridges with liquid all the time, and elements burning up or not working when you bought it.  Anyways it seems like they have made huge improvements over the years or there wouldnt be so many people using them. So I was looking at some websites and its pretty confusing to me.  So this is what I am looking for, I want a big battery that wont need to be charged all the damn time and can last me all day, I dont care if it is the size of a giant dildo, I just want to be able to use it without the worry of the battery dying.  I want to not have to be carrying around messy cartridges all day, and I want an element that works and is going to put out a lot of vapor.  With all the new stuff out there, its tough to figure out what pieces to buy that are compatible and give me what I am looking for.  Can someone please help me with this?
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Go over to the Vaper's Den, tell 'em what you want, and they'll get you fixed up.  

Last time I went over there, I had several guys offer to send me stuff for free to try out.

I ended up getting a Taifun rebuildable atomizer, and I love it.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  I insisted that the person who offered it take my money in return (thanks again to lcoates33...this thing rocks!).  

Seriously, though...that's the place you want to be.  I won't even attempt to answer as they are much more knowledgeable than I am.  

Here ya go: http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_1/175_The_Vapers_Den.html
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go over to the Vaper's Den, tell 'em what you want, and they'll get you fixed up.  

Last time I went over there, I had several guys offer to send me stuff for free to try out.

I ended up getting a Taifun rebuildable atomizer, and I love it.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  I insisted that the person who offered it take my money in return (thanks again to lcoates33...this thing rocks!).  

Seriously, though...that's the place you want to be.  I won't even attempt to answer as they are much more knowledgeable than I am.  

Here ya go: http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_1/175_The_Vapers_Den.html
View Quote

Had no idea we have a vaping subforum.  Thats awesome. Maybe I wont spend so much time in "The Humidor" now
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Just stay away from Mouse... he's a bad influence!
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just stay away from Mouse... he's a bad influence!
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Holy shit, we have e-cig subforum.  

I don't know what I don't know
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
You can try the vapor den but I'll give you some advice right here.

Ive been using an eGo style battery, pretty sure its 1100 or 1200 mAh with a kanger t3s.  Battery lasts damn near 2 days and it takes a while to get a burnt taste.  Works for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top