Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 7:49:38 PM EDT
Hey everyone on AR 15! I'm back for anyone who cares.  Over the holidays I was out of town quite a bit as I'm sure some of you were as well....however, when arriving back home I found that my telephone line had been cut and I was unable to access my internet. =(  Right before the holidays I had invited all the Houston members out to Sam's boat on Richmond Ave. where I was working....unfortunately I was basically sexually harrassed by the door guy who was real buddy buddy with management.  After complaining to management about the problem I had with him.....I was conveniently fired on my third day of training.  Being the strong and opinionated woman that I am...lol  this did not settle well with me.  I went down the line and complained to upper management finally reaching the ears of the General Manager and threatening them with a lawsuit.  After making my points very clear I was offered my job back....so guys once again... I will be working at Sam's Boat on Richmond Avenue after the date of January 10th.  As soon as I find out a schedule...I would LOVE if I could actually meet some of you and I am once again inviting the Houston and Dallas members for a weekend excursion at SAM"S BOAT!  If any of you are really interested and think you would like to come....PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO SET A DATE AFTER JANUARY 10th AND AFTER I RECIEVE AN ACTUAL SET SCHEDULE....I WILL FOR SURE POST ABOUT THIS AGAIN IN JUST A FEW DAYS.  

---Kara---
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:05:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the sit-rep KAREBEAR.

BTT for the morning crew.....

Mike
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:19:31 AM EDT
[#2]
it sounds like we need to plan a day to get together and have lunch!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:33:10 AM EDT
[#3]
uh [b]xxKAREBEARxx[/b], you misspelled men on your topic title.[;)]

But on a serious note, glad to hear you are back and you are gainfully employed again. Good for you and stick to your guns!! Pun intended.[:D]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:22:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Well that's just great.  In Houston Tuesday and Wednesday, went by Sam's Boats westside and 1960 and guess what??  No KAREBEAR...

C'ya next time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]
awww man...  is the Austin crew not invited??  

[:(]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
uh [b]xxKAREBEARxx[/b], you misspelled men on your topic title.[;)]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
View Quote

I think she meant MEMbers, not MEN.... hehe

Hi xxKAREBEARxx. With only about 30 posts, this is the first post I've seen of yours... Welcome.

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:56:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
awww man...  is the Austin crew not invited??  

[:(]
View Quote

Austin, where is that?

oh yea, that's the black hole in the middle of the state that sucks in my taxes.  [:)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:16:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:20:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn Karebear, too bad you're from TX or I would love to come down and meet ya. Never been to Houston.

But alas, all TX women just ignores me so, I think I will just stay in Dallas, save money by being ignored by women locally. [bounce]

Thanx for the open invite though
View Quote

LT, yeah... I get the same thing.  I'll probably just stay here and get ignored by Austin women.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:26:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damn Karebear, too bad you're from TX or I would love to come down and meet ya. Never been to Houston.

But alas, all TX women just ignores me so, I think I will just stay in Dallas, save money by being ignored by women locally. [bounce]

Thanx for the open invite though
View Quote

Road Trip! Carpool? Caravan? what day/time? maybe we could do this Sunday's play-off gathering down in Houston? hehe
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone heard from LT?

Oh wait xXKarebearXx is ignoring him![bannana]

Big(LTCan'tGetNoRespect!)Dozer66
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I meant mem as an abreviation for members...sorry to confuse ya!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Matt, your more then welcome to come....I didnt know about the Austin group....sorry!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey which Sunday are you talking about....that sounds like a very good idea....???
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Oh DoubleFeed.....if you mean all your sweet compiments to me....that's hardly making an ass of yourself....I loved it! It was sweet. Thank You.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I was just thinking that if the harassment had happened on an evening when the AR15.com guys were there, I'm sure at least one of them would have explained to the jerk why it wouldn't be a good idea to mess with you anymore.  [:D]

USPC40

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#18]
What was the pic they deleted from the holiday pics thread?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top