Oz the great and powerful

Man on a ledge

Stupid fucking auto correct!

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Man on a ledge was mediocre. Haven't seen the other 2
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw the first two with my wife & kids. We enjoyed them. Saw MOAL with my wife, while silly, it was entertaining.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#3]
They were all decent nothing to write home about...
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Planes...didn't get into it

Oz....I liked it, another prequel from Hollywood but it was good, set-up what happened in the Wizard of Oz

didn't see man on a ledge...
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:29:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Oz was ok.    I need to find the sequel to WoO, the 80s one.  I remember that headless witch creeped me the fuck out!
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Planes was a disappointment for how hyped up that movie was.  My kids and I couldn't really get into it.

Oz was just another movie for the sake of making a movie.  Somewhat entertaining, but pointless.

....never heard of that 'ledge' movie.

As I get older I have less tolerance for movies.  My standards have gotten pretty high, plus I don't have much free time to waste.  If a movie can't hook me in the first 10-20 minutes I bail out and go do something productive.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:42:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Stupid fucking auto correct! Part 2 was OK.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top