Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 6/19/2014 2:06:08 PM EDT
under your username. I find this incredibly disrespectful to the USA, if you truly live here. It's no different than the liberals who fly the US flag upside down because the politics in the country are not going their way. Some here obviously don't care about the symbolic nature of the flag, or the people who died for this country, but I do. While I am not telling you what to do, this is what you should do, move to the country of the flag you fly, or at least visit for a few days. Then come back to me and say why the USA is or isn't the best country on earth.

I will also ask you this, fly that countries flag outside of your home, then get back to me with a report on how your neighbors reacted.

Too each their own, but grow up and get some real world experience.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Myob
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
14ers...
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
This should go well.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Myob
View Quote

^^^
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I think you're about to be found incredibly familiar.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

those keys are gonna wear out on ya
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:12:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Just sayin'. I would expect a little patriotism on a website like this, but I guess not.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#13]
old news
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#14]
'Kay.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
under your username. I find this incredibly disrespectful to the USA, if you truly live here. It's no different than the liberals who fly the US flag upside down because the politics in the country are not going their way. Some here obviously don't care about the symbolic nature of the flag, or the people who died for this country, but I do. While I am not telling you what to do, this is what you should do, move to the country of the flag you fly, or at least visit for a few days. Then come back to me and say why the USA is or isn't the best country on earth.

I will also ask you this, fly that countries flag outside of your home, then get back to me with a report on how your neighbors reacted.

View Quote

FYI, nobody here gives a fuck what you think.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Flying the flag upside down is a signal of distress. You have no idea what you're even talking about sir.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Memes are ok.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Myob
View Quote

This.  OP, You need to grow a thicker skin.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:14:36 PM EDT
[#21]
"Hello, I have been here for less than a month, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, but you are incredibly disrespectful." -14er
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Flying the flag upside down is a signal of distress. You have no idea what you're even talking about sir.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly why you don't do that for political causes. Are we under attack?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Perhaps you should look to the current occupant of the Whithouse who prompted this phenomena.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe not for you if you prefer the resident in the whitehouse, but for the rest of us the country is in major distress.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Sorry for flying the US flag OP but there is no Texas flag available.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just sayin'. I would expect a little patriotism on a website like this, but I guess not.
View Quote

Your concept of patriotism seems to be severely warped if another country's flag chaps yer ass.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, me too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Your concept of patriotism seems to be severely warped if another country's flag chaps yer ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't outrage me. There is a flag code however that should be followed. One of them is not flying another countries flag without the American flag on top. Now I'd image that is not coded into this forum, so it cannot be done.

You are welcome to fly any flag you want, as I said in my OP, I'm not hear to tell anyone one what to do, but having family that went to Iraq, having a 2 friends killed in Iraq, it is disrespectful in my eyes. You are welcome to not care what I think, but I will say it. That is all, you are all free to turn this into a 20 page thread.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Ok, I will do that

Edit: Wow. You're trying to bring the flag code in on the displayed flag on a message board.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It doesn't outrage me. There is a flag code however that should be followed. One of them is not flying another countries flag without the American flag on top. Now I'd image that is not coded into this forum, so it cannot be done.

You are welcome to fly any flag you want, as I said in my OP, I'm not hear to tell anyone one what to do, but having family that went to Iraq, having a 2 friends killed in Iraq, it is disrespectful in my eyes. You are welcome to not care what I think, but I will say it. That is all, you are all free to turn this into a 20 page thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

14rs gonna 14
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#34]
You should probably get over it because nobody cares what you think.  Frustrating, eh?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Bring on the somalis.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Chill mon
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#37]

But the flag I fly is where I live... for now.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

move to the country of the flag you fly, or at least visit for a few days.
View Quote

Does this mean I can fly the flag of countries I've been to?  'Cause I've been to California.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you hate America?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#40]
OP, You're not gonna cry are you? You and the guy that gets all emotional when people wear hats indoors ought to start a club.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#41]
14ers got to 14....

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
OP I feel the same way when someone flys the stars and bars.

I know that feel bro
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#46]
The 13ers are so relieved with the current crop of 14ers.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:27:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah because patriotism is measured by what flag you display on Arfcom.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#49]
This thread is destined to entertain.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

OP is Marvel's  newest superhero, "Cyberman"  a '14er from CA righting cyber wrongs wherever he finds them.

Armed with his trusty laptop with high speed DSL connection, bullet button magazine neutered AR and internet anonymity, he lurks from site to site fixing the mundane and focused on the trivial.

God speed Cyberman!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top