Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 3:00:50 PM EDT
If I had a digicam, I would post a pic!

A simple salad.  Mixed variety lettuce, shredded carrots.  Diced white onions, and cubed grilled chicken breast.  I turn frequently, coating with cayenne and black pepper each time.  Topped with a moderate amount of Ranch Dressing.

Ummmm, yummy!  What are YOU having?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Bored out of your mind are you?...

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah.....just sick of heavy topics.  Need normalcy.  I wanted to do a "dinner pic" thread but no camera.  Maybe you guys can turn it into one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Having left over home made potato soup since I have been sick with the flu the past 24 hrs.  But what you suggested Kill sounds pretty good too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm fixing one of my favorite suppers from my childhood ..

Chicken Rice-A-Roni & a vodka martini.

..thanks mom.   [BD]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Having left over home made potato soup since I have been sick with the flu the past 24 hrs.  But what you suggested Kill sounds pretty good too.
View Quote

Same here, only not leftover. Mmmm...potato soup...
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I just had Hormel Chili (which I wouldn't classify as chili) and some corn chips. If I had a digital camera and my soon-to-be XD, everyone would laugh at me. [:D]

I think I'll do it anyway. Expect to see it in April or something, if I get a camera. [:P]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#7]
nothing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top