Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2014 6:47:20 PM EDT
So I submitted my trust order to them at 7:24 PM EST tonight.  They said they'd have my trust documents completed and emailed to me in .pdf format within 24 hours.  As I'm sitting here reading all your dumb threads about eating dogs and some weird pseudo-incest something or other, I received an email at 10:29 PM EST with the completed trust docs attached!  

My FFL / SOT who will be transferring my suppressor when I get it highly recommended 199trust.com and I have to concur that they are Good To Go!  Not to mention it was $99, marked down from $199.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
All they do is plug your info a template, I'd expect it to be quick. It's even possible that it's automated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top