Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 6/18/2014 12:56:13 PM EDT

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/06/18/3240797/new-boise-creationist-museum-seeks.html

And the call themselves the Northwest Science Museum. Apparently, they don't understand the definition os science.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/06/18/3240797/new-boise-creationist-museum-seeks.html

And the call themselves the Northwest Science Museum. Apparently, they don't understand the definition os science.

View Quote

u r smrt
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
there is soooo much stupid involved in everything I see in this thread and linked that I'm going to light myself on fire
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
there is soooo much stupid involved in everything I see in this thread and linked that I'm going to light myself on fire
View Quote

pics or BS
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Sigh.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't look at it as a museum.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
WOW! .... So the world is only 6000 years old.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#8]
If they got the guys riding dinosaurs i'd go. I love that crap.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I will visit someday.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#11]
America! Where science is for faggots!

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
u r smrt
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

u r smrt

OMG you're so smart. You caught a couple of typos. Can you teach me to be as smart as you? I'm not even going to edit the OP. Just wallow in my shame.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't worry plenty in GD will get butthurt that people are making fun of those tards.

The double standard on "science" when talking about "global warming" and "creationism" here is hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Let me quote our rainbow knights (hat tip: aimless) for a selection of appropriate replies:

1) why do you care what someone does with their own money, or even fairly won grant money?
2) how could it possibly affect you?
3) MYOFB
4) their museum, their rules.
5) I don't care, its just part of their culture, and who the fuck are you to judge?

------------
Now,I don't personally have any problem reconciling evolution and my own christian faith, but after so many years of being told that all manner of  civilization-eroding behaviors must be accommodated, nay, affirmed, that I just don't see that much of a problem with some guy saying cavemen rode on dinosaurs 5500 years ago.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

OMG you're so smart. You caught a couple of typos. Can you teach me to be as smart as you? I'm not even going to edit the OP. Just wallow in my shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

u r smrt

Good call.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

u r smrt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

u r smrt

LOL
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#17]
So don't go.

See how simple that was?

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Let me quote our rainbow knights (hat tip: aimless) for a selection of appropriate replies:

1) why do you care what someone does with their own money, or even fairly won grant money?
3) MYOFB
5) I don't care, its just part of their culture, and who the fuck are you to judge?

------------
Now,I don't personally have any problem reconciling evolution and my own christian faith, but after so many years of being told that all manner of  civilization-eroding behaviors must be accommodated, nay, affirmed, that I just don't see that much of a problem with some guy saying cavemen rode on dinosaurs 5500 years ago.
View Quote

Comparing mockery to calls for Gov. bans?

lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

So don't go.

View Quote

See how simple that was?

Some people go out of their way to be butt hurt.  The OP appears to be one of those people.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#21]
lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#22]
We have one, here.

I've thought about going to see it just for the laughs.

Ken Ham is quite the piece of work. You should read back through his previous theories and how he tries to contort things to fit his 6k year universe.

At one point he said that the speed of light used to be faster (to explain how we see light that is billions of years old).
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

We have one, here.

Ken Ham is quite the piece of work. You should read back through his previous theories and how he tries to contort things to fit his 6k year universe.

At one point he said that the speed of light used to be faster (to explain how we see light that is billions of years old).
View Quote

Ooooooooookay.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

See how simple that was?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So don't go.

See how simple that was?

Some people go out of their way to be butt hurt. The OP appears to be one of those people.

No butthurt here. I just like to mock people with stupid beliefs like creationism, anthropogenic global warming and liberalism.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a free country.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#26]
FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

FUCK

FUCK

FUCKING DAMN FUCK FUCKITY FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Wait.... so what am I outraged about in this thread again?  Oh, some religious people believe something I don't?   Oh, I was doing it wrong.....

HARRRR HAARRRRRR

HUP HERRR HARRR DEEE HARRR!!!

THEY IS WHAK YO!    THEY SOME STUPID MOFO'S
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#27]
The Northwest Science Museum opened June 14 in Boise. The museum presents a Biblical view of Earth and its life forms as having been created by God about 6,000 years ago
View Quote

Young earthers are the best.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's a free country.  
View Quote

Exactly. They are free to believe as they'd like and people are free to mock them.

Just like the rest of the world will us in a few decades.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3) MYOFB

------------

lol

What mockery, other than that of a 12 year old upset that someone dare believe in something beyond cheese doodles, mountain dew, and video games?

And what government bans?  Who said anything about government bans?  Of anything?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#31]
No apparent, perceived, or claimed interpretation of evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the Scriptural record.
View Quote

The sun revolves around the earth again.

Fan-fucking-tastic.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Would this be a good time to mention that the Biblical story of creation is just an altered version of the earlier Marduk creation myth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCgA1-XLA9c&list=PLB7EF23B2A0D9B889

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_FU4Pny9h8
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

wut os science?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Would this be a good time to mention that the Biblical story of creation is just an altered version of the earlier Marduk creation myth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCgA1-XLA9c&list=PLB7EF23B2A0D9B889
View Quote

Lies planted by Neil Degrasse Tyson to steal your soul.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Exactly. They are free to believe as they'd like and people are free to mock them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a free country.  

Not because of this "museum".

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Meh, I've got nothing better to do tonight.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
wut os science?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

wut os science?

You're late to the party on critcizing my typos. Try to keep up with the class.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
America! Where science is for faggots!

View Quote

I am sensing sarcasm. Sarcasm is banned in second chapter third verse Partypoopians
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No, it absolutely IS a museum - just not of what they think it is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't look at it as a museum.

No, it absolutely IS a museum - just not of what they think it is.  

Ha, good point and very true.  I think the last scene in Idiocracy predicted this.  Time Masheen!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

We have one, here.

View Quote
Prove that it hasn't slowed down

YOU CANT

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#42]
OP do you get this upset about radical muslims that say you must worship Allah or lose your head?

no where in the Bible does it say the earth is 6000 years old. but get back to me with those skeltor evidence of  fishbirdmonkeyman.

BTW its call the theory of Evolution
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#43]
I had to google the location. The back of what looks like an industrial park, backed by empty field, along one of the more uninspiring parts of Fairview road. Maybe I'll drive by some time.

I prefer to take my kids to the Discovery Center, Botanical Gardens, Nature Center, and old state pen where their great-great-grandfather sent some horse thieves.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Evolution is a lie, because liberals have not evolved out of existence yet.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#48]

What is that taken from?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Wait, now I'm confused. A broken water main is a microcosm for a flood story?

If I never hear "so lemme ask you again, was it the amount of time or the amount of water" again, it will be too soon. That guy is 10 pounds of obnoxious in a 5lb bag.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top