Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2014 10:48:04 AM EDT

If not, all it will take is a title edit and I volunteer this one.  

I figure if you were tagscribed to the OFFICAL BFL SIGHTING thread, you would be much more likely to see yourself in ARFCOM's vesion of missed connections.

Anyway, I saw one on Monday near Weatherford, TX on I-20.  Metallic tan F250 or F350.  International Harvester and Farmall stickers sharing window space with a BFL sticker.

My 8" BFL sticker would of been easily visible if it wasn't blocked by a Lexus.  (Pic of a Camry, not a Lexus RX350)

-p.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw someone in Delaware a few weeks ago - driving a yellow volkswagon beetle with a BFL and don't tread on me sticker.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen a few around here multiple times. I always wonder if they frequent GD.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Can we come up with a secrete wave/handshake  so we don't say hi to someone borrowing said stickered  vehicle and being a non member.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw my first BFL a few weeks ago! Grey Toyota pickup in Yuba City. BFL on the back window with another sticker. Front outline of an A-10 iirc.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw one this morning in Bay town Tx on 146 South. The guy was driving like a dick.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can we come up with a secrete wave/handshake  so we don't say hi to someone borrowing said stickered  vehicle and being a non member.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/attachments/concealed-open-carry/36284d1347227392-fyi-users-taurus-security-key-hoot.jpgQuoted:

This has already been determined to be the official BFL wave.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I wear my BFL hat all the time. Nobody has said anything yet. Probably for the best. Last thing I need is a lifer shaking me down for ammo & lunch $.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#9]
My back window is at such an angle that only bro dozer driving arfcom members can see my BFL
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Around here we use the "this is my safety sir" finger.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Usually people post BFL sightings under Hometown sections
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much a weekly occurrence in the Texas HTF.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

We still should have a thread.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

"FU Arock" or "That sticker is 87 times cooler than mine"
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Apparently last winter, I went to the same Illinois State YMCA Swim Chamionship as a fellow Arfcommer...

They held it in Wisconsin!

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I passed a guy last week who had a 20" long AR15 decal that said Come and Take It below it.
I looked in the mirror to merge and he and his buddy waved and pointed at my BFL.

Not the ARF wave though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top