Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2014 9:53:03 AM EDT
The Latest model, which uses the castle nut.  

For some reason, I'm having a hell of a time finding one.    - looks like KAK has them for $42 with $6.50 shipping.  

-So, $48.50 for just the tube, not including the castle nut, endplate, buffer or spring.  

Anyone have a better source?

You guys are always good for pointing out the deals.    Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Phase 5 has one like the KAK tube now. Just an FYI
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#2]
For those that don't know, like myself, what are the benefits of this particular tube?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Direct from Kak?  Says in stock...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

For those that don't know, like myself, what are the benefits of this particular tube?

View Quote

The tube is longer with an offset in front of the grip.  I'm sure it is designed for people with long arms and not to give it a better feel as a stock when shouldered.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Tag.  This is relevant to my interests.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:31:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It works good with the Sig15 arm brace.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've already wasted a fair amount of time looking for it from all my favorite vendors.  PSA, DSG, Amazon, etc.  

I'm starting to think that maybe KAK isn't releasing any to the secondary market yet?

maybe someone will come through for us.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've already wasted a fair amount of time looking for it from all my favorite vendors.  PSA, DSG, Amazon, etc.  

I'm starting to think that maybe KAK isn't releasing any to the secondary market yet?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get this, go to their website and buy a tube.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there are 2 or 3 in the EE as of about 20 minutes ago. Look in used AR lower section.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#12]
something similar to the KAK tube on Amazon. Posted in the AR Pistol picture thread, no clue if its gtg or not.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
something similar to the KAK tube on Amazon. Posted in the AR Pistol picture thread, no clue if its gtg or not.
View Quote

I saw that, but couldn't figure out who the manufacturer is.  

Oh well, I can afford to wait a while.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top