Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2014 3:57:42 PM EDT
Someone on my Facebook posted this and it is very informative.

First hand Observations from the Border

The information presented here is part observation and part interviews with people living this nightmare. The information is given by people that would never share these details on Facebook, email, phone, or texts. It was only secured after personal trust was won and only given in hushed voices in face to face conversations with no pictures or video allowed. Cartels have the technology to learn where any picture posted online was taken. The information was collected with old fashion pen and notebook.

There are six main players in the south Texas border area. Cartels or Narco terrorists, Border Patrol, Sheriff Departments, Land Owners, Militias, other Federal and local Agencies. Seventh would be Muslim groups.

The Cartels partially operate like a corporation, Their higher echelon have families and well groomed lawns. Lower echelon are less than animals. They have a pyramid style organization. Family at the top, security and soldiers in the middle working their way into the family, and then on the ground gangsters motivated to kill anyone to gain the upper tiers. They also pay mercenaries to come from all over the globe to carry out missions on American soil. East Europeans and Russians are used to assassinate and terrorize people on the lookout for Latin descendant cartels. They are paid in drugs and women for their loyalty. The Cartels have unlimited supply of cash and resources. They can and will buy anything they need to achieve their goals. They have used IEDs to move Border Patrol away from areas they want and the Border Patrol often complies. Most police and agencies simply avoid them. The cartels have a dumping ground below a cliff. Standing at the top you think you are looking at clothes strewn everywhere when in fact it is bodies. Recently in New Laredo (Mexico) 60 headless bodies were found. In Laredo (Texas) 60 heads were found. Two families run New Laredo and are at constant war. One family runs Laredo with an iron fist. There is no police in New Laredo. The Mexican Army makes token patrols wearing masks. The Cartels come out in the South Texas night in trucks with 360 swivel .50 Cals installed in the bed terrorizing any rancher who has stepped out of line. They know how many police are in which town and what their weaknesses are. They use Hwy 16 through McMullan County, town of Tilden to run product north because the county has only 2 deputies and a sheriff with no or little aid from Feds or State. Cartels have little to fear. Their reach has grown to the point that whites are members. All and any race can possibly be cartel or working for the cartel. A little known aspect of cartel operations is the slave trade. Members often move product north and are expected to bring kidnap victims back when they return south. Four attractive women were stolen from the small town we staged at this year alone. If a cartel family member sees a woman he wants, his soldiers will follow her until taking her becomes possible. Rancher family members are often kidnaped for ransom and treated well and returned because ransom is often paid with no involvement with Authorities.

The Border Patrol is the most dedicated and honorable force of good in the area. Not perfect but the closest thing to effective determent on the border. They use high technology like blimps and drones. They are handcuffed by the Federal government that cuts their hours and reduces their mission scope. Rules of engagement often make Border Patrol agents little more than observers. The agents work off duty for the ranchers, They are better armed off duty. They wear brown uniforms similar to their official uniforms with no patches or insignia, When they capture illegals they turn them over to their on duty comrades and the reports are written as "illegals turned in by ranch hands". This method may be the most effective means of slowing the "bleeding". The border patrol know when they are outgunned which is often the case when the cartel are serious about moving product and they pull back or look the other way so they can live to fight another day.

All sheriff departments on the border, save two are paid off by the cartels. The two county Sheriffs that are fighting back are often handcuffed by the Feds. Sheriffs recently asked militias for help but after the recent cop killings in Las Vegas, the Feds leveled a huge amount of pressure on local authorities not to collaborate with militias and to send them home which is exactly what happened. Makes one question what was really behind that event in Las Vegas.

The landowners and ranchers dance to a dangerous tune between the devil and a tyrant. They must make agreements with the cartels about what can or will happen on their land under the threat of having their land confiscated by the Federal government. If the Feds can make the case that the ranchers know drugs are being smuggled on their land they use imminent domain or RICO type laws to confiscate their land. The ranchers often make agreements allowing people smuggling if the cartels will not smuggle drugs. A rancher recently became fed up with this arrangement and decided he would not allow anyone on his property be they fed or cartel. He hired armed men to police his land. All of his men were systematically assassinated with silenced weapons and he and his family were killed in his home including a 6 month old infant. This event was written up by the feds and local official as inter-gang warfare. If a rancher confronts the cartel he goes into the "book". They often begin killing his extend family, meaning cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters working through the family all the way to the rancher himself. The ranchers have been mostly reduced to making a token phone call to the Border Patrol that they know will bring no response so they can say they reported activity and keep their land. It is a dance. They must live "tactically" at all times. They live in a war zone and they know it.

There are three well known militias. TSM which allows almost anyone in. TCM which is filled with Vets, some trained better than others, some not. Bowie Volunteer Militia where one must be able to pass a PT test and have training. There are meetings and lots of training but lots of infighting and frustration at the handcuffing and ROE forced on them by authorities. They have mostly all dispersed. I personally heard some say they are not going back to border region unless to shoot, fight, and kill.

The alphabet soup agencies are mostly inept. They make appearances and little more, They are outgunned and they know it. They show badges and make threats towards the local LEO that can and do actually make a difference. They are hated by all including locals and cartel. They often show up unprepared and wholly uninformed with what they face, Some agents have parked their vehicles returning later to viewed them stripped of all gear including full auto M4s.

One of the most troubling aspects of the border is that Muslim groups have bought huge swaths of land that they operate 24/7 training for Jihad. 30 such camps are reported to exist in south Texas. They are waiting for opportunity. They also send fighters overseas. This is how many American Citizens are found fighting in places like Afghanistan. What is more troubling is that the cartels and the Muslim groups are fighting over the lucrative drug trade in far away lands in South America. If the Muslims secure even a small portion of this billion dollar racket, they can finance chaos all over the planet. Now that they have established a foothold in south Texas they are dispersing into other states and protected by the Feds under the auspice of freedom of religion. They are just waiting for the right opportunity to start Jihad in America.

Conclusion

South Texas is an occupied land. It is not the Wild West were there was at least a hint of honor and respect for traditional American chivalry. It is a tactical battle zone with competing interest constantly at battle with one another. Politics and federal Tyranny exasperate the conditions on the ground. It is Afghanistan plopped onto the American Map with literally the same players on the ground thrown into the mix with the worst criminals Mexico and South America can produce alongside Americans who are looking for advantages. All preying on true local patriots trying to scrape out a living on lands long passed down through the generations. What solution is there? Most often I hear we should send our military to take back the land and secure the border. This is partially plausible but only if it is viewed as a deployment with war zone ROE. You will not succeed in South Texas if you go there to stand around looking tough. The enemies must be defeated. Like many Texas Militia, I will never return to the area unless I go there to fight and eliminate the invaders. Make no mistake, we have been invaded and are being occupied. South Texas is no longer America. When a country refuses to defend it's borders it ceases to be a country. This gaping hole in our southern border will soon effect the entire nation. You must begin to prepare.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
someone put the flag up

Might be some truth or much truth to that, but it seems to be way too tin-foily for my BS meter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
The majority of my coworkers live in RGV, been there many times and crossed into MX many times.
I call BS on it.

Maine is a bit far from S. Texas... Facebook reposts are even farther.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
What the fuck does it say, the Messicans are coming?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What the fuck does it say, the Messicans are coming?
View Quote

They're already here. The Hondurans, Guatamalans, and El Salvadorians are coming.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I've heard credible first hand reports of Nazi war criminals running the cartels.

See how that works?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#6]
The kids are a diversion that is tying up CBP while Al Qaeda strolls across the border at their leisure.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Bunch of horse squeeze. A bunch.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
If there's even a shred of truth, hell even if it isn't true I say build a damn fence.  The deeper underground it runs the better.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Why are you guys calling BS?  It was on Facebook.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]

I see GD is in denile again, he speaks the truth...
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
someone put the flag up
View Quote

Hoisted!

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#12]
lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've heard credible first hand reports of Nazi war criminals running the cartels.

See how that works?

View Quote

There are 90+ year old guys running the cartels?

Really?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Really?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that works?

Really?
bonjour

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I work in the border between Arizona and Mexico; some of it rings true, but most (specially the .50 cal gun trucks inside the US part) is straight up Bullshit.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Really?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that works?

Really?

Nixon's preserved head runs them (along with Ladybird Johnson as his top enforcer)

Jefe Nixon

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Someone posted something on facebook? Oh, then it's 100% true.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Whoa!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I never said it was true. I stated that it was informative.
I am not saying that I believe all of it but I would think that at least some if it is truth.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All sheriff departments on the border, save two are paid off by the cartels.
View Quote

Yeah, that's Grade A Bullshit, right there.

There are no sheriffs on the border who aren't on a cartel payroll.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Not much in that "report" I haven't heard before.

One thing is undeniable, however. We ARE being systematically infiltrated/invaded - by all the players mentioned and more.

I don't know what the next few years will bring, but I am doubtful - dubious and pessimistic - it'll be anything good for the US and her lawful, loyal and hard-working citizens.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Ive said it once, and I'll say it again-  we need to be at war with our border, not in the middle east
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Yah, I'm gonna say 99% bullshit, 1% lucky guessing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top