Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2014 2:49:36 AM EDT
Bare with me if this is a dumb question. Im new to glasses. . .

I often have to carry two pairs of glasses and Im extremely outdoor active. Anybody know of a good hard-sided case you would recommend for carrying two pairs of eyeglasses? It'd be nice to be rugged enough to throw in my back pocket on a hike etc and not crush the glasses, and it has to keep the two pairs separate of each other.

I've googled for hours and haven't been satisfied with what I've seen. Most hard cases I've seen require dragging the glasses past a zipper or something. Im about to go buy a small Pelican case and see if I can form some foam appropriately.

Thanks for any ideas.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top