Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2014 7:22:33 PM EDT
since the original thread started by someone else got locked (bogus/trolling), I thought I would re-post my story, and answer a couple of questions that people had asked.

the locked thread:
So, wanna hear something freaky?

my original post from that thread:

"so maybe bs, and I think I posted this story before, but this really happened to my wife and I.

when my older son (now 14) was 2 or 3-ish (I don't remember exactly how old he was), he matter of factly told us one day while he was playing with his toys, he said "when I was a big boy, I was splashing in the puddles, and I got hit by a car, and I went to the hospital, and I died-ed. Then I got born-ed."

then sometime within the next year or so, we were on our way home from a family vacation and stopped at a mall to get a bite to eat. we were sitting in the food court area. my wife and I were sitting at a table with our backs to a glass elevator that went up to the upper floors of the mall; our son was sitting facing the elevator. at one point, he looked up at the elevator, smiled and waved to someone. I asked him who he was waving to, and he said "my cemetery mommy." I turned around, but the elevator car had already started up and was too high for me to see into."

those were the only times my son ever said anything like that.  understandably, my wife and I were freaked out.  we didn't ask him any questions, it was just too creepy.  I would say that I do not believe in ghosts, reincarnation, or any hocus pocus stuff in general.  but that's what happened
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that huge creepy story thread still around?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't believe in reincarnation, but i also admit that there is much we don't understand.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thought this was going to be about drinking and transvestites.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that huge creepy story thread still around?
View Quote

There have been a couple. Search for me is hit or miss.

ETA: Here's one

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top