Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2003 4:33:07 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,74883,00.html

He says it's because they were all white folks,  they did not have the stones to attack the terrorists.  Said if blacks were on the plane they would have fought back.

Has this guy graduated from the Trent Lott school of racial sensitivity?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Moore is a stupid fat self-promoting piece of no-good shit.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:45:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Some people will say anything for their share in the 15 minutes of fame. I believe he is one of them. The desire for stardom is greater than their self respect.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Michael Moore is one of these:
[size=6][:K][/size=6]

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Let me sum it up for you, the guy is a [b]DICKHEAD![/b]
View Quote

I think the proper response to Michael Moore is "It is a DICKHEAD!"
That fat slob sure isn't a man.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Michael Moore is a pompous asshole and he is dead wrong--there [i]were[/i] blacks on that plane.

One of them was the copilot of United Flight 93, Leroy Homer.  Homer was a graduate of the USAF Academy, USAF pilot, USAF Reservist, and recruiter for the Academy.  He bravely fought off his attackers in the cockpit before he was stabbed to death (revealed in cockpit voice recording).  He leaves behind a wife and 2 year old daughter.

[img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=mtalbott&album_id=123655&image_id=3¶m=15259[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Michael Moore is a pompous asshole and he is dead wrong--there [i]were[/i] blacks on that plane.

One of them was the copilot of United Flight 93, Leroy Homer.  Homer was a graduate of the USAF Academy, USAF pilot, USAF Reservist, and recruiter for the Academy.  He bravely fought off his attackers in the cockpit before he was stabbed to death (revealed in cockpit voice recording).  He leaves behind a wife and 2 year old daughter.
View Quote

I cut/paste your words and emailed to Letters to the editor. If I hear from anyone at Fox, I will post it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Duplicate Thread.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hate to say it but Moore will use your statement to back up his assertion....

He is surely disrespectful of the others, white or black or whatever that were murdered before, during and after the takeovers.  He stepped over the line and will now have to laugh his little silly laugh when called on it and claim he was just joking but that white men are cowards nonetheless..Watch him.!

[url]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=mtalbott&album_id=123655&image_id=3¶m=15259[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Funny how www.michaelmoore.com's forum boards went down as soon as this news broke.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:48:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hate to say it but Moore will use your statement to back up his assertion....

He is surely disrespectful of the others, white or black or whatever that were murdered before, during and after the takeovers.  He stepped over the line and will now have to laugh his little silly laugh when called on it and claim he was just joking but that white men are cowards nonetheless..Watch him.!
View Quote

I agree.  All of us should be watching that prick going forward.  

My question for Moore is why?  Why would he assert that anyone on that aircraft, white or black, was a coward?  Is he stupid enough to believe that anyone finds his bit funny?  Pathetic...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top