Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2014 8:49:11 AM EDT
Video of Pittsburgh PrideFest incident causes stir.

A local LGBT advocacy group is calling for a review of an incident Sunday in which a Pittsburgh police officer was captured on video apparently punching a woman during PrideFest, Downtown.

The circumstances leading up to the incident, which was captured on video and uploaded online, are unclear. A Pittsburgh public safety spokeswoman refused to say anything other than "hold tight." A spokesman for Mayor Bill Peduto could not immediately be reached for comment.

Beat down video at link:
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/06/16/Video-of-PrideFest-incident-causes-stir/stories/201406160154
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Did not look like a beat down in the video.  Looked like a resisting arrest and the officer needed a hand.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Looks like a few hay makers into the ribcage area at :09

Pretty sure the academy teaches cadets to beat a woman by puching them square in the nose

The officer should be reprimanded for not following proper techniques IMO

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Shitty film is shitty.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Shamefest  would be a better name.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#5]
"WE DEMAND EQUALITY NOW!"

"QUIT HITTING HER, SHE'S A WOMAN!"
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#7]
course we only see him punching her not what led up to it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Libtards gonna libtard.  

Years back, my cousin was a starry eyed poli-sci grad from Florida and shared a house with us along with her libtard friend from school.  The libtard friend proceeded to  get whacked out of her gourd at a dinner party out at the farm  where my folks lived, and she drove off in my cousin's car.  We didn't serve her more than one glass of wine, so I'm not sure WTF she got into.  Anyway, without any warning we hear her take off.   No clue where she thought she was going, but she dumped the poor Saturn into the median ditch a few miles away.

We found this out because she called my cousin on her cell saying she'd wrecked the car and the cops were there.  We hear her say "Am I in a lot of trouble" and then it's like a bunch of Reavers showed up from the screams.  

As it turned out, she went to jail and stayed there because she apparently bit several of our sheriff's deputies.  They were understandably less than pleased with her behavior and threw the book at her.  Good bye cushy capitol hill internship, lol!  

Anyway, libtards get violent easy.  It's why they don't like guns.  They know they'd go to jail if they had em because they lack the emotional control to be able to resist acting on their anger.  

The more liberal the victim, the more likely I am (anti JBT as I am) to say "good beat down."  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Shitty film is shitty.
View Quote

Camera not properly oriented and can't see shit otherwise.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahahhahaahhaha
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Was it actually a woman?
Equal rights and all that shit.    These lefty fucks should have just said the police beat a human, because IT might have been suffering a gender identity crisis so pinning one sex on the human seems pretty damn closed minded.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Good thing she wasnt pregnant
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
You caught that too.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Pretty worthless video, although there appears to be resisting arrest.

Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

You win.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You really did get lost on your way to DU didn't ya?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Libtards gonna libtard.  

Years back, my cousin was a starry eyed poli-sci grad from Florida and shared a house with us along with her libtard friend from school.  The libtard friend proceeded to  get whacked out of her gourd at a dinner party out at the farm  where my folks lived, and she drove off in my cousin's car.  We didn't serve her more than one glass of wine, so I'm not sure WTF she got into.  Anyway, without any warning we hear her take off.   No clue where she thought she was going, but she dumped the poor Saturn into the median ditch a few miles away.

We found this out because she called my cousin on her cell saying she'd wrecked the car and the cops were there.  We hear her say "Am I in a lot of trouble" and then it's like a bunch of Reavers showed up from the screams.  

As it turned out, she went to jail and stayed there because she apparently bit several of our sheriff's deputies.  They were understandably less than pleased with her behavior and threw the book at her.  Good bye cushy capitol hill internship, lol!  

Anyway, libtards get violent easy.  It's why they don't like guns.  They know they'd go to jail if they had em because they lack the emotional control to be able to resist acting on their anger.  

The more liberal the victim, the more likely I am (anti JBT as I am) to say "good beat down."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Libtards gonna libtard.  

Just like that woman who assaulted a 17 year old kid at a beach
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he was pointing out the fact that a lesbian would most likely not be pregnant.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#23]
For some reason I thought of this.

About the 28 second mark

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

About the 28 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2L4UUL8TiY
View Quote
"...were ya fuckin' with it?"

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

End of thread.

Good punching.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Was it actually a woman?
Equal rights and all that shit.    These lefty fucks should have just said the police beat a human, because IT might have been suffering a gender identity crisis so pinning one sex on the human seems pretty damn closed minded.
View Quote

Yeah those lefties need to break out of their Heterocage.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Video of Pittsburgh PrideFest incident causes stir.

A local LGBT advocacy group is calling for a review of an incident Sunday in which a Pittsburgh police officer was captured on video apparently punching a woman during PrideFest, Downtown.

The circumstances leading up to the incident, which was captured on video and uploaded online, are unclear. A Pittsburgh public safety spokeswoman refused to say anything other than "hold tight." A spokesman for Mayor Bill Peduto could not immediately be reached for comment.

Beat down video at link:
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/06/16/Video-of-PrideFest-incident-causes-stir/stories/201406160154
View Quote

Your idea of a "beat down" differs from mine.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The gay takeaway of the day? They don't care whose parade it is and how proud you are.

Don't try to "reason" with the cops.  You're getting arrested.  Save your breath for your lawyer.

Have St. Patrick's Day parades taught these idiot parade goers nothing?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

About the 28 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2L4UUL8TiY
View Quote

That was an amazing stand up show.

Burr is one of the best.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#30]
She probably said something heterosexual
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:31:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think he was pointing out the fact that a lesbian would most likely not be pregnant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The handful of lesbians I've known have been knocked up more than your average hetero.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Cop needs to work on his technique.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Good LGBeaTing.

I'm prolly goin' ta hell...

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Talk about a perfect storm.

JBT punches sammich-maker during commie abortion-loving fag event.

GD heads are trying to process this, but - as usual - are having difficulty with so many hate impulses at once.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Libtards gonna libtard.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Libtards gonna libtard.  

very true, everytime i go over to the "in laws" house i end up discussing politics & current events with the mother in law

she's a brainwashed derp derp who not only voted for obama twice but campaigned for him twice, needless to say we see two VERY different worlds

i believe satuday night while discussing the clive bundy / BLM fiasco i said "what if the BLM decided to just declare you living room government property where you now have no rights?"

to which her critical thinking skills (which are dogshit to begin with because she lets msnbc and cnn think for her) went out the window and she just screamed "what if i kick you in the balls?!?"

my only reply was "probably wouldn't be a good idea"

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

GD heads are trying to process this, but - as usual - are having difficulty with so many hate impulses at once.
View Quote

Just flip the labels and the hypocrisy monster shows up.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Right before he started swinging you can hear someone say "now she's going to jail", so I can imagine she assaulted the cop. Either way, 0 fucks given.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The handful of lesbians I've known have been knocked up more than your average hetero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's weird.    
I lived by a lesbian couple in California, they used artificial insemination, but I did not know it was common.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, I hate JBTs but something happened before the camera started rolling.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

JBT undoubtedly had an AR with keymod handguard in his cruiser.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That's weird.    
I lived by a lesbian couple in California, they used artificial insemination, but I did not know it was common.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's weird.    

They do that so they can finally experience abortion
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Right before he started swinging you can hear someone say "now she's going to jail", so I can imagine she assaulted the cop. Either way, 0 fucks given.
View Quote

Exactly.    When your own team admits you fucked up, maybe you deserved it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's generally the case no matter who is getting the beating
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

10/10
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They do that so they can finally experience abortion
View Quote

Fucking water all over the steering wheel.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Not that I give a shit about what two people do in the bedroom, but these people are like the OCT'ers.

And no bias on that news site.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Not that I give a shit about what two people do in the bedroom, but these people are like the OCT'ers.

http://i.imgur.com/U9jKJYW.jpg
View Quote

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What am I missing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What am I missing?

The rainbow pattern of colors, but that could be a coincidence.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What am I missing?

I'm going with coincidence
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top