Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2014 1:53:41 AM EDT
Glad we have a foreign media! Hillary, champion of women unless you're a 12 year old girl.

In a newly unearthed audio interview Hillary Clinton reveals how she managed to get a plea bargain for a man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl - and shockingly laughs as she indicated she knew he may have been guilty.
During the course of the conversation which dates from the early 1980s, Clinton, then 27, outlines how she used a mistake by the prosecution to get 41-year-old Thomas Alfred Taylor to walk free.
Indeed, so cavalier is her attitude to securing the freedom of a man suspected of raping a child that the shocking and candid interview may tarnish her role as an advocate for women and children in the United States.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:01:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Glad we have a foreign media! Hillary, champion of women unless you're a 12 year old girl.

In a newly unearthed audio interview Hillary Clinton reveals how she managed to get a plea bargain for a man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl - and shockingly laughs as she indicated she knew he may have been guilty.
During the course of the conversation which dates from the early 1980s, Clinton, then 27, outlines how she used a mistake by the prosecution to get 41-year-old Thomas Alfred Taylor to walk free.
Indeed, so cavalier is her attitude to securing the freedom of a man suspected of raping a child that the shocking and candid interview may tarnish her role as an advocate for women and children in the United States.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

View Quote

She lawyered.  That's what lawyers do.

Someone's dreaming.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:02:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Hillary sucks....
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:03:42 AM EDT
[#3]

You were under the impression that she had ethics up till now?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Barry used this against hillary in 08. The left wing media pushed it to attack her, and help him.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:15:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

This.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:19:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hillary sucks....
View Quote

Actually, I hear she doesn't.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#7]
 You can't say bad stuff 'bout the first WOman President....

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:51:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary sucks....

Not in a heterocage way.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Shitty Hildebeast news will be trickling out over the summer.  Damage and message control on the part of her campaign.  OR the possibility exists that the (d) party wants nothing to do with the klintons again and especially her.  Perhaps it is her opposition that is dumping the bad stuff out to derail her coronation and installation as diktator for life.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:57:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

It won't tarnish anything.  If she runs, and you don't vote for her, you will be labeled a sexist, just like anyone who didn't vote for Obama was labeled a racist.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:02:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
Al Capone had better ethics than that cunt.

Fuck HRC

Fuck BHO
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:19:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Barry used this against hillary in 08. The left wing media pushed it to attack her, and help him.
View Quote

I wonder how they will 'spin' it this next go round?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:28:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Interesting

I don't remember hearing this audio before

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:34:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hillary sucks....
View Quote

I would bet money she licks and does not suck
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:43:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary sucks....

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:13:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Defense lawyers have to defend their clients, so her strategy doesn't offend me. I question her legal ethics in talking about her client's failed polygraph without his consent. So much for attorney-client privilege!

But, it's not like I expected Hillary Clinton to have any ethics. The laughing is bitchy, but what can you expect from a Clinton.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's what lawyers do.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:19:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Hitlery has never been an advocate of anything except for herself (and sometimes Bubba).
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:20:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

How dare you!  A republican lawyer would never defend someone he knew was guilty.  Never!  Why do you hate America?  

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:23:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what lawyers do.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:32:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what lawyers do.

Its not what she did, its what she said.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:33:28 AM EDT
[#22]
I wish I could recall the thread well before the last election. Obama win for another four and then she will roll in for 2 terms. I am now pretty sure after her 8 years are up her kid will then roll in for 8 more years.

We all saw what happened in this admin in the first term and voters voted him back in. No scandal will slow her down. We are fucked.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:53:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

How dare you!  A republican lawyer would never defend someone he knew was guilty.  Never!  Why do you hate America?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

lulz

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:03:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  It should not be a surprise people.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:24:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Weird to hear her speak with a semi-southern accent.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:18:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what lawyers do.

Which part.....

Defend people?

Or laughing when a child is raped and you help the perp walk?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, we know it isn't the GOP leaking this and a half dozen other attacks on Hillary; because they would sit on it until Hillary is the nominee.  So who is the culprit?  Warren?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:36:09 AM EDT
[#28]
God help this country if she becomes the next POTUS
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:47:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
God help this country if she becomes the next POTUS
View Quote

The lord works in mysterious ways.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:03:38 AM EDT
[#30]
this will just be swept away by the US media as another conspiracy theory
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:05:33 AM EDT
[#31]
We're developing a habit of putting some very small people in very large places.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:15:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Disgusting, cases involving children need a different process for defense, so we don't end up with mistakes like this
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#33]
So we're mad she did the right thing and went after sloppy police work?

GD hurts my head sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Disgusting, cases involving children need a different process for defense, so we don't end up with mistakes like this
View Quote

So you want a different Constitution for kiddy diddlers?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where does the constitution say defense attorneys can lie their client out of accountability?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 8:24:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Where does the constitution say defense attorneys can lie their client out of accountability?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She lied? Where?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#37]
whatdifferencedoesitmake.mp3
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

Still ammo during an election.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#40]
I am MARRIED to a woman, I cannot possibly be sexist.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

Most of us would not take pleasure at getting a child rapist off on a technicality.  We would be obligated to make the argument, but only a sociopath would jump for joy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#42]
In before Jane says Hillary 2016
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Most of us would not take pleasure at getting a child rapist off on a technicality.  We would be obligated to make the argument, but only a sociopath would jump for joy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

You know how GD feels about the Thin Grey Pinstripe.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

They already have, especially regarding the right to confront witnesses against you and rules an hearsay.

And we got the McMartin preschool case.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Seriously digging up shit from 30+ years ago? Mud slinging is fucking gay on both sides, grow the fuck up.  Fucking politics.  "Newly unearthed" ok sure, or just everyone always has ammo on each other at any point in time.  No one fuckin cares about issues because its all this ad hominem bullshit 24/7.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Seriously digging up shit from 30+ years ago? Mud slinging is fucking gay on both sides, grow the fuck up.  Fucking politics.  "Newly unearthed" ok sure, or just everyone always has ammo on each other at any point in time.  No one fuckin cares about issues because its all this ad hominem bullshit 24/7.
View Quote

No, you have it backward.  No one cares about the issues, so bullshit is all they have left.

Remember Obama's "plan"?  The one he talked about all through his campaign?  That turned out to basically be his book minus the self aggrandizement?  If people really cared about "issues", they would have hounded him about policy instead of letting him get away with "It's all in my plan which I will be revealing soon."
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#47]
British press, not US.

Interdasting.

Weren't they all in the tank for the dims in 08?

Maybe a dim and wuss in the WH aint working out so hot for Europe these days.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone's dreaming.

Relax, guy, I don't like Hillary either.   I wanted a Margaret Thatcher; looks like I'm going to get that bitch.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean like the newly unearthed files from the rose law firm that just happened to be sitting on a table in the white house after the statute of limitations expired?

That skank POS has been a psychopath for decades and people need to be made and kept aware of it.

ETA - we're not talking about some youthful indiscretion, we're talking about lifelong patterns.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#50]

That was a good read.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top