Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 7:55:23 PM EDT
i'll bet y'all didn't even realize that there is an honest to goodness war raging on the Texas Hometown Board, huh?

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=288[/url]

It's so close that if it had been a snake it would have bit you!*

* An old Texas saying.

You have been warned!

Eric The(SoTakeCare!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll have you know that [b]1GUNRUNNER[/b] is just as much a Texan as Davy Crockett or Jim
Bowie ever was!

His heart is located down here in Texas, at a point somewhere between the Hun Farm and Houston, Texarkana and El Paso!

He has picante sauce in his veins!

He snarls with a Texas drawl.

He is given to fits of loud and boastful outbursts, which always end with our State's tourist motto, 'Don't mess with Texas, or my chair!'

He has a tattoo which reads 'Alaska Defrosted Is About The Size of Connecticut' with the name
'Connecticut' misspelled, of course!

(We don't really care how it's spelled!)

And he is as welcome as rain in the Panhandle.

Eric The(Truthful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
as much a Texan as Davy Crockett or Jim
Bowie ever was!
View Quote

How about ol' Sam Houston?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Of all the places I have ever visited, Texas is the only place I would like to live..

God Bless Y'all  [;)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
as much a Texan as Davy Crockett or Jim
Bowie ever was!
View Quote

How about ol' Sam Houston?
View Quote

Same as for old Sam Houston! Just another fine Tenneseean looking for a good fight!

The Huns came to Texas from Tennessee in 1846!

That's T for Texas, T for Tennessee!

Eric The(Now,WhereHaveIHeardThat?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW, [b]TacticalPenguin[/b], I have always thought the Western Provinces would make excellent states!

It won't be long before all Western Canadians will think that, as well!

Eric The(ComeOnDown!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#7]
?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#8]
This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for a long time. The Hun has it right, between gun control and Kyoto a lot of people in Alberta have had it with "Canada". It's time for Alberta to separate, and go it alone, or join the US. The Canada that my grandfather, and various other relatives fought for in WWII is dead and gone. Too many years of lieberal social engineering has destroyed any hope. It's time for Alberta to Separate!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top