Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 5:53:39 PM EDT
I love the style, but not the price. Is there a place I can get some O-2s for wholesale?
PS. I already tried ebay.
tony
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:21:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Would you happen to be military at all?  Being military, I can get some awesome prices for Oakleys military line (blacked out logos normally uniform compliant).  Normally we get them for less than wholesale.  I dont know when I will be getting together an order because of the $500 minimum but it will be within the next couple of months.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:17:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Paid full price for mine. Have a buddy in the eyewear business, was willing to let me in on a deal not long ago for some wholesale Oakleys, but the cash wasn't there and the time passed. My advice..... make friends [;)]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I get them 10-15% off MSRP through my work and that's about the best deal I've ever found other than eBay, and I'm kind of skeptical buying them there. I like Oakleys and have a few pair of them. I saved about $60 off retail when I got these.

[img]http://a1497.g.akamai.net/f/1497/14/1d/www.oakley.com/media/product/x_metal_xx/plasma_ice.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess I do need to make some friends. :( I didn't really want to buy them off ebay either. I guess I am stuck paying the eye doc $199 + $45 for plastic lenses. +$75 for polycarb lenses or +175 for Oakley lenses.
they are making such a killing on this crap.
tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top