Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2003 5:45:37 PM EDT
I have a friend in the Resevers he was called up last nov and served 9 months at a miltary base in PA, His MOS is a MP.  Not sure if he will get called up or not.  I would think if he does it would just be to fill in the gaps for the full-timer's that go to Iraq or were ever they go.   Whats the possiblitiy of him getting called up.   I thought you could server no more than a year of acitve duty in the reserver, he only has two more years left in the resevers.

Since he hasn't really worked since last Nov he just went back to work after the hoildays. can he avoid call up by saying that he's broke?

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
My old guard MP unit got nine months in 1996 to fill in.

They have been filling in now for the last 18 months. Your bud is going again to ask people in family housing to stop beating each other.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top