Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2003 4:41:01 PM EDT
I just saw a story on the TV news about some liberal filth who is making a series of television comercials exactly like those ones that say:  
"[b]This is george, this is George's drug dealer, this is George's drug dealer's supplier...and these are the terrorists who are funded by the money from the drugs that are sold to George[/b]" (you know the ones Im talking about)

Only the commercials [b]THIS[/b] bitch is making say:
"[b]This is George, he drives an SUV, the gasoline he puts in his SUV comes from OIL companies, the oil companies buy oil from the middle east, terrorists are in the middle east...SUVs fund terrorism[/b]"
[puke]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, according to some, if you smoke cigarettes, you fund terrorism.  If you smoke pot, you fund terrorism, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.  Of course, with some of the threads I have seen lately, some here agree with it and those same ones apparently think that it is okay to kill smokers of either.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#2]
For the want of a nail, the kingdom was lost.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's another sad spin on the SUV saga; courtesy of DUng.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID61/10650.html
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing like demonizing the freedom to choose a legally manufactured and marketed product. I did twenty years in the Corps, own TWO SUVs, and they can kiss my ass.  I may go buy a fucking Excursion just for spite.  I've done more to fight terrorism then and now (I presently work for HLS), than any of those assclowns ever did.

We should support the biggest, gas guzzling vehicles the market will support.  That way we could use up oil reserves more quickly and expedite a switch over to hydrogen and other alternate energy sources.  

OR,

Embark on a Manhattan style quest for energy self sufficiency and let the rag heads choke on their oil.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I sold my SUV and bought a Ricer. Take that Osama!

Um.....Whatever!?

I would love to less dependance on oil from Muslem states. Some of their profit certainly funds terrorism thoguht "charities" and such.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top