Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2003 3:55:56 PM EDT
Hey guys, mid-December I tried to register over at GlockTalk, and have recieved the confirmation e-mail and followed everything through,I can log on, and read, but I still can't post messages. I have sent the Webmaster two e-mails, and have heard nothing back as of yet.

I get an error message saying I'm either not logged in, or I am not allowed to access the site. It also says something about my IP adress being banned...I havn't a clue why; not a single post yet, so I couldn't have violated any rules.

At first I thought maybe the webmaster was gone for the holidays, but it's been quite a while. Anyone else having problems over at GT? Anyone have any ideas on what I might be able to do? I have almost the same handle at GT: WestDesRat

Thanks for any help guys
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Join the crowd.
I read at the top of the website where he was having problems and donated $100 on my credit card.The card was billed by someone and no e-mail or confirmation what-so-ever.
I sent an e-mail to him to make sure he got the money and never got a response.This was over 2 months ago.You can bet i have helped him for the last time.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you the one that left his Glock in the glove box in the summer time, and it melted ? [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you the one that left his Glock in the glove box in the summer time, and it melted ? [:D]
View Quote

Actually I don't even OWN a Glock, I just found the forums to be active and of interest (primarily CCW/handgun oriented).

If you are just ribbing on tupperware guns... I do own and carry one: a Kel-Tec P-11 9mm. I know a few people who cry and say this gun is a POS, but mine has over 1000(1200?) rounds through it with, if memory serves, 3 malfuntions. All of them ammo related (dirty lead reloads). It isn't a Kimber or Colt 1911, but at 15 yards I can double in the COM with little trouble, all day. The gun is never out of reach except at work (company policy, but if I could conceal it without danger of flashing I'd carry it anyhow).
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually carry a P11 as well, especially during the summer when it's hard to hide a full size Glock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top