Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Lickin' Pooper.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah they look like a happy bunch.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow... No balls to even man up and take responsibility for what he pushed through.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]
While it wouldn't surprise me if a moron politician didn't read a bill (see Nancy Pelosi and everybody else with Obamacare) before voting on it or signing it into law, I bet he knew full well what was going on.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Lickenpooper!
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow... No balls to even man up and take responsibility for what he pushed through.
View Quote
Sounds like a politician to me.

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Wow
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#8]
bitch please
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#9]
They look overjoyed at his words.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]
If he was sorry he would be working to overturn them.  Piece of crap!
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

If he was sorry he would be working to overturn them. iece of crap!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#12]
whata cunt

"didn't anticipate pushback"

they know no bounds.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#13]
"Most of Colorado sheriffs are suing to overturn the gun control laws Hickenlooper signed last year, saying they violate the Constitution." - Kyle Clark, KUSA

Good stuff

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Most of Colorado sheriffs are suing to overturn the gun control laws Hickenlooper signed last year, saying they violate the Constitution." - Kyle Clark, KUSA

Good stuff

View Quote

they should arrest him for violating the Constitution and infringing the rights of the people.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#15]
SO Hick did they ever catch your employee that murdered a DPD officer

Din't think so

Oh an how about your friends son that whacked the DOC chief

oh I know that's just me being a hater
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Din't think so

View Quote

WUT?....... I guess I missed something......    
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#18]
https://www.facebook.com/MontezumaSheriff?hc_location=timeline

Scroll down a little.  Keith made a good comment (as usual).
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 3:30:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 3:36:37 AM EDT
[#20]
What a fuckbag...
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#21]
He's just trying to protect his phoney-balogna job, boys.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 5:54:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He's just trying to protect his phoney-balogna job, boys.
View Quote

This.

Internal polling must be horrible for him...
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 5:57:29 AM EDT
[#23]
So is he going to reverse the "law" or just talk about how he doesn't do his job correctly. What a tool.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:01:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Apologies mean absolutely nothing. Reverse the unconstitutional law!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

So is he going to reverse the "law" or just talk about how he doesn't do his job correctly. What a tool.
View Quote

Can he just reverse it or is it set in stone now that he signed it?

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:03:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Too late now.  The harm has been done.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:05:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's law.  Legislature has to repeal it, court has to strike it down, or a referendum has to be made by the people.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Is he up for reelection?
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:06:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Din't think so

The dishwasher at then-mayor Hick's restaurant was returned from Mexico on the condition he wouldn't be executed.   He was convicted of murdering Detective Donnie Young, and without google I can't tell you the name of the other detective who was shot but survived.

IIRC

As far as his buddy's son, released from prison just before committing the murder, there is a TV interview where he threatens the reporter for asking about it.   WTTE "you can't ask me tough questions, I'm the guvnor and will destroy your journalism career".   Would make for a fine campaign commercial, except that th Republicans are too fucking stupid to use it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:10:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
whata cunt

"didn't anticipate pushback"

they know no bounds.
View Quote

Damn peasants, don't know what's best for them.  

Pushing back against the laws their betters pass down from on high....how dare they.

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:11:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Most of Colorado sheriffs are suing to overturn the gun control laws Hickenlooper signed last year, saying they violate the Constitution.
View Quote

Good.  Get that asshole out of office too while you're at it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 6:13:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hope they take him to the box and win.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's law.  Legislature has to repeal it, court has to strike it down, or a referendum has to be made by the people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are currently working on all three angles.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Is he up for reelection?
View Quote

Yes.  He is trying to play the "moderate" again.  We are going to sink him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why doesn't he do like his buddy in the white house and simply declare that the law won't be enforced. Like how federal marijuana laws aren't enforced in Colorado.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is he up for reelection?

By all means this, and in doing so send yet another message to Bloomtard to fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:17:40 AM EDT
[#38]
What a POS, well CO,, get your  shit together and  boot this fucktard out, get a new progun person    in
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he up for reelection?

SINK THE POS!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:22:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Simple question, can he be beat ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.  They said we couldn't recall a democrat in a heavily democrat district.  We beat her by 12 points.  Never underestimate the pro gun vote in Colorado.   The dems pushed too far and lost a lot of their support.  It would take a monumental fuck up on the reps side to lose this one.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Yes.  They said we couldn't recall a democrat in a heavily democrat district.  We beat her by 12 points.  Never underestimate the pro gun vote in Colorado.   The dems pushed too far and lost a lot of their support. It would take a monumental fuck up on the reps side to lose this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.  They said we couldn't recall a democrat in a heavily democrat district.  We beat her by 12 points.  Never underestimate the pro gun vote in Colorado.   The dems pushed too far and lost a lot of their support. It would take a monumental fuck up on the reps side to lose this one.

well . . . that's not very encouraging .

Best of luck on the fucking mess though , dickinpooper is a special kind of stupid

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#43]
It needs to be a 10yr min sentence felony for any politician to vote on any legislation they did not read or do not understand.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#44]
This pretty well invalidates his "Apology":
http://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2013/03/11/allegation-hickenlooper-refuses-to-meet-with-sheriffs-after-their-opposition-to-gun-grab/
ALLEGATION: Hickenlooper Refuses To Meet With Sheriffs After Their Opposition To Gun Grab
Published on March 11, 2013 by ColoradoPeakPolitics
UPDATE: A Hickenlooper spokesperson has responded to the allegations that Hickenlooper has refused to meet with Sheriffs.  See tweet below.  Pending review sounds like the gubernatorial version of postpone indefinitely, but we’re glad Hick and his people have changed their minds, as we predicted they would.

The tweet from Brandon Rittiman:
Brandon Rittiman        ? @BrandonRittiman
Follow Spox for @hickforco: "We have not 'refused' to meet with the sheriffs." Says request in letter to meet is pending review. @COpeakpolitics1:46 PM - 11 Mar 2013
2 Retweets ReplyRetweetFavorite

Democrats have clearly had their fill of the Colorado Sheriffs. The Sheriffs publicly pummeled the gun control caucus in testimony before the State Senate last week.

Every major paper in the state aired some version of this picture.

Sheriffs have also played an oversized role in publicly targeting gun controllers, on TV and the radio:

And Mayor Bloomberg’s gun control lackeys are none-too-pleased.

Our sources tell us that Governor Hickenlooper refused a meeting with the Sheriffs last week. Rewind: John Hickenlooper, Mr. Why Can’t We All Get Along, refused to meet with Sheriffs.

Hickenlooper is starting to take this stuff personal. First an attack on protesters, and now this.

This won’t last long. Governor Hickenlooper will have to eventually face the Sherrif’s posse. It, however, says a lot about how personally he is taking all this that he wouldn’t meet in the first place.
View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
http://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2013/03/11/allegation-hickenlooper-refuses-to-meet-with-sheriffs-after-their-opposition-to-gun-grab/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
ALLEGATION: Hickenlooper Refuses To Meet With Sheriffs After Their Opposition To Gun Grab
Published on March 11, 2013 by ColoradoPeakPolitics
UPDATE: A Hickenlooper spokesperson has responded to the allegations that Hickenlooper has refused to meet with Sheriffs.  See tweet below.  Pending review sounds like the gubernatorial version of postpone indefinitely, but we’re glad Hick and his people have changed their minds, as we predicted they would.

The tweet from Brandon Rittiman:
Brandon Rittiman        ? @BrandonRittiman
Follow Spox for @hickforco: "We have not 'refused' to meet with the sheriffs." Says request in letter to meet is pending review. @COpeakpolitics1:46 PM - 11 Mar 2013
2 Retweets ReplyRetweetFavorite

Democrats have clearly had their fill of the Colorado Sheriffs. The Sheriffs publicly pummeled the gun control caucus in testimony before the State Senate last week.

Every major paper in the state aired some version of this picture.

Sheriffs have also played an oversized role in publicly targeting gun controllers, on TV and the radio:

And Mayor Bloomberg’s gun control lackeys are none-too-pleased.

Our sources tell us that Governor Hickenlooper refused a meeting with the Sheriffs last week. Rewind: John Hickenlooper, Mr. Why Can’t We All Get Along, refused to meet with Sheriffs.

Hickenlooper is starting to take this stuff personal. First an attack on protesters, and now this.

This won’t last long. Governor Hickenlooper will have to eventually face the Sherrif’s posse. It, however, says a lot about how personally he is taking all this that he wouldn’t meet in the first place.

THAT was a safe, long way from the next election.

The clock is ticking, and the tool is shitting his panties.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Why hasn't there been a recall election, or what ever the means is for replacing him?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why hasn't there been a recall election, or what ever the means is for replacing him?
View Quote

Too close to the regular election, and too expensive.  If he had 3 more years on his term before reelection, I promise we would have started a recall effort.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Too close to the regular election, and too expensive.  If he had 3 more years on his term before reelection, I promise we would have started a recall effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lived in Denver until about two weeks ago, when I moved home to Wisconsin. You guys are absolutely incredible - I have hunted, fished, and generally enjoyed the outdoors as far back as I can remember. While I have never personally met any of the originators of the recall efforts, you guys were pervasive not only in the news, but in the CONVERSATIONS of certain friends (who coincidentally, are apolitical and not gun owners). This is a sign. A BIG ONE. Colorado is shifting, because people are beginning to realize that FREEDOM is at risk, not just gun rights. My hat is again off to you all, and I will raise a glass when you boot that monumental fuck out of office for good in November.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:58:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Bump for others to see what a hack our governor is.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:24:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top