Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 12:41:50 PM EDT
ASSCLOWN OF THE MONTH AWARD

http://www.activedayton.com/ddn/local/daily/0107fairfield.html

FAIRFIELD | Police on Monday arrested a woman they said used her car to drag an officer, lead them on a chase for 30 minutes and then refuse to get out of her vehicle until she finished her beer.

Fairfield police Officer Brad Wolfe declined medical treatment. He was dragged about 30 feet in the parking lot of a Fairfield motel, Lt. Kevin Haddix said.

That prompted a pursuit that involved four Butler County police departments and reached speeds in excess of 100 mph, Haddix said.

Christina L. Willis, 36, of 4971 Pleasant Ave., Apt. 23, was arrested on the south Interstate 75 ramp at Union Centre Boulevard when county sheriff’s deputies disabled her vehicle using spiked sticks.

[red]Willis told police to wait for her to finish a 40-ounce beer and took a drink before she was pulled from her Toyota Camry[/red], the arrest report said. The arresting officer, Amy Mays, said she detected a strong odor of alcohol, though Willis’ blood-alcohol level is not known because she refused to submit to a breath test.

The incident began when Wolfe, on routine patrol, heard a disturbance at the Capri Motel, 3256 Dixie Highway, Haddix said. Wolfe began to talk to Willis, who was in the driver’s seat with the motor running and door ajar.

She moved her car backward, Haddix said, and Wolfe put his hands on the steering wheel. [red]Willis put her hands over Wolfe’s and moved the vehicle forward, dragging the officer.[/red]

Willis is in the Butler County Jail in lieu of $40,000 bond, booked on felony charges of assault on a police officer and failure to comply with order or signal of police officer. She also faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless operation. She is to appear in Fairfield Municipal Court today.

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
the first words out of the cop's mouth should have been "turn of your engine".
if she would not then hose her down with pepper spray.  if the window is up smash the glass, smash her face then hose her down.  this is before she took off the first time.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep she'll get the chair for dragging an officer...while in fort worth texas a lady is going to get off after she hit a guy and left him stuck in the windshield for three days until he died.......ain't justice blind?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#5]
So which one is the assclown, the lady that drug the cop or the cop that grabbed the steering wheel? I know I'd feel like an assclown if that happened to me. I bet the rest of the boys downtown are giving him hell about it too...
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#6]
she's black, he's white...and you haven't heard anything about this in the dailies, have you..she's gonna skate.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Great, another I wouldn't have been stopped if I wasn't black argument. I dont care if you're purple with blue and yellow dots, you drink and drive you go to jail.

And you (almost) ALWAYS do what a LEO is telling you to do.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Followed by "give me the keys". But some cops learn things the hard way. I'm sure he won't reach into the cab of a running vehicle again.

I'm sitting here wondering why the suspect is still stealing oxygen though? Becuase he should have blown her brains out as soon as she grabbed his hand and started to step on the gas.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Followed by "give me the keys". But some cops learn things the hard way. I'm sure he won't reach into the cab of a running vehicle again.

I'm sitting here wondering why the suspect is still stealing oxygen though? Becuase he should have blown her brains out as soon as she grabbed his hand and started to step on the gas.
View Quote

because if the cop was indeed white and the stupid bitch was indeed black, and if he would have shot her as she began to speed away, you would have a case of a white officer shooting an unarmed black woman in the back of the head--doesn't sound too good for the cop.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope she walks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope she walks.
View Quote

[:o)]  [chair]

View Quote

My sentiments exactly.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I hope she walks.
View Quote
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Willis is in the Butler County Jail in lieu of $40,000 bond, booked on [b]felony charges[/b] of assault on a police officer and [b]failure to comply with order or signal of police officer[/b]. She also faces [b]misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence of alcohol[/b] and reckless operation. She is to appear in Fairfield Municipal Court today.
View Quote

Failure to comply=Felony
DUI=Misdemeanor

That's fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:21:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope she walks.
View Quote

[:K]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top