Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2003 10:03:30 AM EDT
It seems that one of our neighbors is pro-Al Qaeda.  I heard Bush mumble somehting about checking passports when he thought that there were five, yeah five illegals from Canada in the country.  We have no Southern border.  We get millions of illegals.  If this guy Chavez wants to send his whole damned army up here, all they have to do is walk across the border.  Who would stop them?

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30350[/url]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It seems that one of our neighbors is pro-Al Qaeda.  I heard Bush mumble somehting about checking passports when he thought that there were five, yeah five illegals from Canada in the country.  We have no Southern border.  We get millions of illegals.  If this guy Chavez wants to send his whole damned army up here, all they have to do is walk across the border.  Who would stop them?

[url]
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30350[/url]
View Quote

It's a reeeeeal long march from Venzuela to the Rio Grande.  And once they fought through the various Colombian, Panamanian, Costa Rican, Nicarguan, Honduran, Guatemalan, Mexican armies and federal police forces, I believe Ranch Rescue would be able to handle the rest.
And don't get me wrong, I've been on the GetRidOfChavez bandwagon since shortly after his election, but much of the report above sounds like disinformation.  The dude is bad news and the Venezuelan people will be able take care of their own embarassing situation without foreign "assistance".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top