Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 9:16:50 AM EDT
I just bought a Gold Membership at this here fine site, and I'm wondering how long before I start getting all the bennies?

Will I be receiving some sort of super-cool-secret e-mail or will it all just happen one day when I log on?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#1]
If you sent funds via PayPal, it will likely be within a day.  At least that was my experience.
And you'll probably realize it even before you see the email you'll get!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I sent the transaction via Paypal yesterday afternoon and was set up early this morning.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a Bronze over Paypal, and it was active within seconds. Really!

When it happens, you'll get the team logo under your username in all of the posts you ever made. You can also set a sig pic or avatar in the photos button.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I snail mailed mine in on Thursday (1-2-03) and membership hit this morning!  Not bad for cross country [:d]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top