Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 8:06:56 AM EDT
I will sponsor a [b]FREE[/b] Bronze Membership to the whiniest bitch
in this thread. All you have to do is reply and whine the best about the
loss of "Search" & "My Active Topics".
You really have to make me want you to [b]Shut The Fvck Up[/b].
You have one week before I judge the whiniest bitch.
Prove to me that you are the cheapest bastard and the whiniest bitch
and I will pay for your Bronze Membership.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck you.  I have something called "pride" that does not involve getting on my knees begging for charity. That's not America.  That's not even Mexico.  Keep your bronze membership.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Without Search and My Active Topics, I have no will to live

Hows that? I dont grovel well and this is my first try.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:13:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fuck you.  I have something called "pride" that does not involve getting on my knees begging for charity. Keep your bronze membership.  I can live without cable tv, I can live without search functions.
View Quote

Quit your whining...it's pathetic.

[;)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Damm,After reading your thread,I'm just gonna send G.B. my membership funds ...Good job dude,You been in "closing sales" long?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I will sponsor a [b]FREE[/b] Bronze Membership to the whiniest bitch
in this thread. All you have to do is reply and whine the best about the
loss of "Search" & "My Active Topics".
You really have to make me want you to [b]Shut The Fvck Up[/b].
You have one week before I judge the whiniest bitch.
Prove to me that you are the cheapest bastard and the whiniest bitch
and I will pay for your Bronze Membership.
View Quote

Damn it. You Cheap Bastard[;)]. ONLY A BRONZE? Then I wont have email or picture hosting..... errrrrr... ooooops I already paid [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#6]
First it was full auto, then it was flash suppressors and bayo lugs, now the search button.  Where do we draw the line?  Who are the real JBTs?

{I secretly love ARFCOM, and don't blame 'em, but I gotta try for that Bronze...}
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Scrape together 20 bucks and send it in.  Stop Groveling.  My broke-ass college student self managed to pull together 20 bucks worth of ammo/beer money out of the sofa and change tray in my car and wrote a check to goaty yesterday.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:53:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fuck you.  I have something called "pride" that does not involve getting on my knees begging for charity. That's not America.  That's not even Mexico.  Keep your bronze membership.
View Quote

[:D] That's the spirit! So far,you're top bitch!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damm,After reading your thread,I'm just gonna send G.B. my membership funds ...Good job dude,You been in "closing sales" long?
View Quote

[:D] That's Great!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I vote for Raven.  Alright, I know you didn't ask for votes, but I'm voting anyway.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I vote for Raven.  Alright, I know you didn't ask for votes, but I'm voting anyway.
View Quote

me too!

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Prideful?  Among "friends"?  [V]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm so sick of whiners.
Just got off the phone with one......."wah wah, my sno-thrower wont start....Wah Wah I haven't had it tuned in years...wah wah.. how soon can I get it back...wah wah...its gonna snow..(DUH, its January in Michigan dumbass)..wah wah"

s0ulzer0, what you are sir, is a glutton for punishment!

s0ulzer0 said:
You really have to make me want you to Shut The Fvck Up.
View Quote

Like I don't think that about 20 times a day.

Well, winters half over, the lawn mowers should start rolling in about the first of June....
when the grass is knee high to a tall Indian,
I can hear it now...."wah wah wah"

Rancid Lance
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I can't live with out the search function. I can't look up ANYONE's old posts to throw them back into thier faces, or look up info I DON"T KNOW to answer some newbies question FIRST. Its affecting my post count greatly. I can't find the threads i post on.... its getting really frustrating! i've started smoking and taking painkillers again to try and stifle the pain. It was sooo great in the good ole days to be able to see what ludicris replies people made to my posts and topics. But now.... God i could cry. I'm very sensitive.
I am also very poor. I don't think its fair that Goat(fvcker)Boy got me hooked and then NOW he wants me to pay, like my Oxycontin dealer, I mean my doctor. I had to steal this computer and I'm using a hacked account to even surf, you don't wanna know how I got this phone line.
I deserve a Bronze membership, god knows i have nothing else in this world that brings me pleasure.

just kidding goatboy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#15]
without my search function, how am i supposed to search for contest that give away bronze memberships for whining about missing search functions?  Maybe I could do a seach for that information-oh thats right, I can't....
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
s0ulzer0, what you are sir, is a glutton for punishment!
Rancid Lance
View Quote

Yes, Yes I am.
[}:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#17]
OUTSTANDING thread!

I know just how to do this and build my post count.  I have kids.  [}:D]

Picture yourself trapped in a minivan, on a family vacation, 4 kids, all under 8 YOA whining, "Are we there yet?"

This is me singing that same tune.

"Can I have a bronze membership yet?"

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#18]
You want a whine? I have an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous girl-friend that has purchased a scope, forward handle and other parts for an ar that I can't afford to buy her. She loves to go shooting and camping with the boys and that twenty would be one-fifth of the way to getting her a lower that we can build into exactly what she wants...if she doesn't run away with Mojo, because he has an M-16 and an MP-5. And I can't find threads that link me to the good deals that my piss-poor excuse for a salary will pay for--thank god I still have a job, although I would eat better if they frikken locked me up.
And all my friends have so many rifles and toys that one of them freely admits that he doesn't remember where two of them are!!! What kind of crap is that? and I can't find my replies to him
about places that we can meet and shoot his guns since I can't afford ammo. And searching through
71 pages of posts to find which one of you hard-legs is romancing my girl with your fancy class three crap is driving me nuts.......
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will sponsor a [b]FREE Bronze Membership to the whiniest bitch
in this thread.[/b]

You're a real cheap fvck! Bronze? Why not Gold cheapskate?!

[b]All you have to do is reply and whine the best about the loss of "Search" & "My Active Topics".[/b]

Sure we loss the Search and My Active Topics but I got no problem going through previous posts to find them. What the hell do [i]you[/i] need them for?!

[b]You really have to make me want you to Shut The Fvck Up[/b].

Guess what? I ain't shutting sh|t! Don't like it? Give me your cheapo bronze
membership and get the hell out of here.

[b]You have one week before I judge the whiniest bitch. Prove to me that you are the cheapest bastard and the whiniest bitch
and I will pay for your Bronze Membership.[/b]

I ain't gotta prove sh|t to you! I don't have to pay for a membership cuz I got little b|tches like you working the corners making my money and my money is mine! Now pay up!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top